2021 Amazon Chase Credit Card. Amazon Chase Credit Card as the name implies is issued by Chase Bank. This card, offers cardholders benefits, rewards without annual fee hassles. Get $50 Amazon.com Gift Card, instantly loaded into your Amazon.com account upon the approval of your credit card application. Cardholders have the privilege of earning 3% Back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market, 2% Back at restaurants, gas stations and drugstores and 1% Back on all other purchases. To make their points earning worth it, cardholders can redeem points for millions of items at Amazon.com.
2021 Amazon Chase Credit Card
The Amazon Chase credit card charges no foreign transaction fees. And cardmembers can stay protected with Service & Protection features. With an offer of 5% back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market with an eligible Prime membership, this is indeed one card you should try out.
With the card also comes $70 Amazon.com Gift Card loaded to your Amazon.com account upon credit approval if you are an eligible prime membership. And to make your card experience wow!!, you enjoy Travel and Emergency Assistance, Lost Luggage Reimbursement, Baggage Delay Insurance and Travel Accident Insurance.
Amazon Chase Credit Card Benefits – 2021 Amazon Chase Credit Card
Get that wow!!, experience with the Amazon Chase credit card. Enjoy the benefits:
- Get $50 Amazon.com Gift Card, instantly loaded into your Amazon.com account upon the approval of your credit card application
- Amazon Chase Credit Card is a no annual fee card
- Earn 3% Back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market
- Enjoy 2% Back at restaurants, gas stations and drugstores
- Revel a 1% Back on all other purchases
- Redeem points for millions of items at Amazon.com
- There are no foreign transaction fees
- Stay protected with Service & Protection feature
- 5% back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market with an eligible Prime membership
- $70 Amazon.com Gift Card loaded to your Amazon.com account upon credit approval if you are an eligible prime membership.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Baggage Delay Insurance
- Travel Accident Insurance
It sounds so good, and it’s true!!!
Amazon Chase Credit Card Sign Up
Now, it’s time to apply for the Amazon Chase credit card. Let’s start with the process:
- Visit the sign-up page
- Enter your SSN or Tax ID number
- Type in any account application or number
- Access to the phone or email
- Click on the type of account you would like to access online
- If you desire to access business and personal accounts, using the same Username and Password, you are to enrol your business account first and then visit a Chase branch or call 1-877-CHASEPC (1-877-242-7372)
- Account, card or application number
- Create your Username
- Then, tap on the “Next” link.
You’ll still have to take a few more steps, to achieve your goal of getting this card in your wallet.
Amazon Chase Credit Card Login
Let’s see how you can access your account without stress:
- Scroll to the Chase login page
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap on the “Sign In” link.
Accessing your account should not make you sweat. With these steps, you won’t.
Amazon Chase Credit Card Username/Password Recovery
Let’s get started on the recovery journey:
- Scroll to the login page
- Navigate down, and tap on the “Forgot Username/Password widget
- Enter your SSN and Account type
- Click on the “Next” link
Soon, with a few more steps, you’ll have your password and username recovered
Amazon Chase Credit Card Bill Payment
Log into your Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card account and schedule a one-time payment or set up automatic monthly payments with ease.
Amazon Chase Credit Card Customer Service Number
If you have any need to contact the customer care unit, you can call from the card’s secure website. When you call, you’ll get access to a customer care agent, who can give you the general information and answer your questions on Amazon Chase Credit Card.
Checkout Previous Posts;
- 2021 Zales Credit Card: How to Apply Online Now
- Best Credit Card Reviews: 2020 Best Credit Cards
- Bank of America App: Bank of America App Download
- PayPal Credit Card: How the PayPal Credit Card Works