5 Best Credit Card. Searching for the best card option for your family or purchases? It will interest you to know that there’s no particular card that is best for every family, all purchases, or budget. How much you spend, what you spend on, your credit history, the composition of your family. And many more could all affect the best card for you.
However, the best cards for a single who deals with eating and foreign travel may differ from that of a family that travels and eat out. This is the reason for this article, to help you select the best card for you.
5 Best Credit Card
Here are the top five credit card for the year 2021. They’re as follows
- Citi® Double Cash Card
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- American Express Blue Business® Plus Credit Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card
- Chase Sapphire Reserve® Card
Citi® Double Cash Card
Citi® Double Cash Card comes with an outstanding reward program. There’s a free annual fee, variable APR on balance transfer. Cardholders, after earning rewards, can redeem it for statement credit, direct deposit, or check, or convert to points.
- Users will earn a 2% cash reward on all purchases. That is, you will earn 1% when you buy, with an additional 1% as you pay for the purchases.
- Enjoy a free annual fee.
- No caps on the number of cashback you earn.
- Redeem cashback for as direct deposit, a statement credit, check, or convert it to points.
- Get special access tickets to thousands of events with your card.
- Enjoy 24 hours of fraud protection.
- Enjoy Citi identity theft solutions.
- Receive amazing lost wallet service.
- Cardholders get free liability for unauthorized charges.
- Members enjoy a contactless payment system.
- Enjoy 24/7 customer service with your card.
To start enjoying the outstanding benefits and features of the card, proceed to get the card. To apply for the card tap on this link: www.citi.com/credit-cards/credit-card-details/citi.action?ID=citi-double-cash-credit-card
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card is considered one of the best credit cards for travelers. It comes with premium travel and dining rewards, including travel insurance or coverage. So, if you’re a frequent traveller I recommend Chase Sapphire Preferred card for you. It comes with a variable annual percentage rate with an annual fee. To get more details on their fees and rates, visit their website.
- Get 80,000 extra points on $4,000 purchases within three months of membership.
- Members enjoy two extra points on travel and dining at restaurants.
- Get 25% more in travel redemption.
- Enjoy free international transaction fees with the card.
- Enjoy travel insurance with the card
- It provides partner benefits.
- Cardmembers enjoy contactless means of payment.
- Users get maximum protection with this card.
To apply for the card, hit on this link:
Blue Business® Plus Credit Card From American Express
The blue business plus card comes with free annual fees. And other outstanding card benefits and features for members. Users can earn up to $300 in statement credits on eligible purchases with participating merchants. Making it among the 5 Best Credit Cards.
Receive up to $100 back in the form of statement credits. After you spend on your card at Dell, DocuSign, and FedEx.
- Members earn points fast with 2× points and no category restrictions.
- No annual fee.
- Receive 2× points on the first $50,000 in purchases each year.
- Cardholders get 1 extra point on purchases thereafter.
- Get additional employee cards.
- You can view and access your purchase history and budget your expenses.
- Enjoy quality customer care service.
Tap on the below to apply for the card https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/business/business-credit-cards/american-express-blue-business-plus-credit-card-amex/.
Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card
Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority card is the best airline card. Cardholders earn unlimited points with their card. And also enjoy exclusive travel benefits.
- Get 7,500 points yearly on your membership anniversary.
- Receive 2 extra points for each dollar spent on southwest airline purchases.
- Get 1 extra point on every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Enjoy outstanding travel benefits
Press on this link to access their website and apply: https://www.southwest.com/html/rapidrewards/partners/credit-cards/southwest-airlines-rapid-rewards-cards/index.html.
Chase Sapphire Reserve
Chase Sapphire Reserve card is the best premium travel card. It offers cardholders who spend frequently, superior points rates on travel and dining out. Points can be redeemed for travel on chase ultimate rewards nets you a 50% bonus.
- Members earn up to 3 extra rewards
- Enjoy introductory bonus
- Point transfers to airline and hotel partner programs.
To apply for the card visit https://www.chase.com/card-benefits/Sapphirereserve/travel.
- Von Maur Credit Card | Von Maur Credit Card Application | Login
- Q Card: Q Card Application – How to Apply Online Now
- Does Hobby Lobby Have a Credit Card? – Hobby Lobby Credit Card Application
- QVC Credit Card – QVC Credit Card Application – Login