Sears Shop Your Way MasterCard and Credit Card, is designed for those who enjoy shopping at Sears or Kmart.
The MasterCard, enables shoppers make purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted and rewards redeemable merchandise points for eligible purchases. The terms and conditions are the same for both cards.
Get Awesome Benefits With Sears Credit Card!!!!
The Credit Card version, does not come with many perks, and can only be used within the Sears Holdings family of stores. It’s benefits includes;
- There’s a special financing option on certain products. This includes, appliances, but not limited to appliances, electronics, fitness equipment, automotive merchandise, and tools.
- Get exclusive savings of special deals, savings coupons, invites to cardholder-only events, and the ability to earn points when you use your Credit Card® via the Shop Your Way program/portal
- Enjoy account protection
- Revel savings on your favorite brands with special financing, special offers, exclusive events and coupons at Sears and Sears.com.
Sears Shop Your Way Card Benefits
- $20 statement credit is offered, when you are approved for a new MasterCard. Excludes deferred interest and major purchase plan purchases.
- Use your card anywhere MasterCard is accepted
- Cardholders, automatically get enrolled in the Shop Your Way rewards program, and are eligible for category bonus benefits
- 5% in points on eligible purchases at gas stations
- 3% in points on eligible purchases at grocery stores & restaurants
- 2% in points on eligible purchases at Sears & Kmart
- 1% in points on all other eligible purchases.
Sears Shop Your Way Card Program
The Shop Your Way platform, offers customers an opportunity to earn points by shopping via the platform, and link other credit cards to earn via additional partners.
How do I earn points in the Sears Shop Your Way Program?
- You can use your Shop Your Way MasterCard® on everyday purchases with bonus category earnings (5-3-2-1 % back promo)
- Shop at Sears and/or Kmart (no card needed) and provide your member number, email, or phone number at checkout
- Shop via the Shop Your Way platform (no card needed)
- You can use a “linked card” (like an alternative MasterCard or Visa card) at a participating partner location/website.
Shopping at Sears or Kmart
Shop Your Way rewards members, should give their account number, email address or phone number linked with their account, during checkout to earn points in store. Those who shop online, can provide this at checkout.
Restrictions on some purchases may apply.
Shopping Via The Shop Your Way Platform
This platform, acts as a shopping portal, where members earn bonus points just by using it.
Gets signed up to the program, and shop within the portal, to earn points via online partners.
How do I use a linked card at a participating partner location/website?
Earn points, by linking up to 5 eligible credit cards to the program (which includes some MasterCard’s and some Visa cards).
Make purchase with one of these cards at any participating partner (in-store or online). These points are earned and instantly added to the user’s account. This takes up to 7 days.
More Ways to Earn
- Shop Your Way Program, advertises earning points via booking travel, riding with Uber, entering sweepstakes, utilizing special coupons, etc.
What is Shop Your Way VIP?
Shop Your Way, is a VIP program aimedat rewarding members reaching certain spending thresholds in a calendar year.
- VIP Silver: Make 11 purchases which totals $800 in a calendar year
- VIP Gold: 20 purchases which totals $1,500 in a calendar year
- VIP Platinum: 30 purchases which totals $2,000 in a calendar year.
The terms and condition states that a shopper’s total balance, is evaluated each week. If they qualify for a VIP status or to move up to the next VIP level, the status gets reflected in the shopper’s online account within 8 business days, and the Shopper gets notified by email within 14 days.
- VIP Silver: Spend $2,500 in a calendar year
- VIP Gold: Spend $5,000 in a calendar year
- VIP Platinum: Spend $10,000 in a calendar year.
Here, shoppers can attain a VIP status, by meeting different requirements, depending solely on how much they get to spend in a calendar year. This medium, has a higher spending threshold, with no requirements on the number of purchases made per year. Customers can achieve this via fewer larger purchases over time.
How do I use my rewards?
Immediately you earn rewards, you can redeem online or in-store at these locations;
- Sears Essentials
- Hometown Stores
- Home Appliance Showroom. Sears Hardware, Sears Outlet
- Auto Centers
- Land’s End
How do I manage my rewards?
The best way to manage your rewards, is online via the Shop Your Way platform or thru the mobile app (Apple, Android).
What fees/rates should I expect?
- Purchases APR Rate – 27.49% (Variable)
- Cash Advances APR Rate – 29.40%
- Payment Due Date – 25 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – No less than $2.00
- Cash Advance Fee – Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
- Late Payment Fee – Up to $39.
How do I apply for the card?
- A computer equipped with at least 128-bit security encrypted enabled browser, printer, drive or other storage device, is needed, to view and retain a copy of the terms and conditions.
- Additional Disclosures and Privacy Notice.
- Visit the card issuer’s secure webpage
- Give your First name, Middle initial (optional), and Last name.
- Fill out your Email address, Address, Phone, Financial information, SSN, and Date of birth
- Go thru the account terms and details, and consent to them.
- Tap on the “Submit Application” link to complete the application process.
- Visit your nearest Sears departmental store
- Collect the application form from the cashier and fill up same with the details required
- Return same to the store
- Wait for a decision.
What payment options are available?
Customers, can pay their MasterCard by phone, by calling the Credit Card Services toll-free number at 800-815-7701, and follow the prompts to make a payment. Customers can opt for a customer service representative for help with the phone Payment.
How to Set Up Online Payment Account
To make Credit Card Payment Online, you will first be required to create a credit card payment account. Here is how to do it;
- Visit the website
- Tap on the “Sign on to your account” link, at the upper right corner of the page
- Scroll to the sign-on page, tap on the “Register Your Card” button
- Key in the required info needed to register.
If your registration is complete, you will get a confirmation email.
How to Pay Online
- Visit the home page
- Choose the “Pay Your Bill” option
- Key in your User ID and Password on the sign-on page, and tap on the “Sign On” button to access your account
- Tap on the “Pay Now” button on your account page, and key in the bill amount you wish to pay
- Use your credit card, debit card or net banking ID to complete your payment
- You can contact the customer service at 1-800-815-7701, if you are having difficulty in logging in.
P.O. Box 9001055
Louisville, KY 40290-1055
For Overnight Payments
6716 Grade Lane
Building 9, Ste. 910
Louisville, KY 40213.
You can make in store payment at any Sears location. To get a fast service, you are advised to bring your billing statement with you to the store.
Sears Shop Your Way Card Customer Service Number
Contact the customer care unit by calling at 1-800-815-7701, TDD/TTY for Hearing Impaired (1-866-357-2484).