Issued by Bank of America, AAA Credit Card is a rewards card that is only for AAA Members. This card is a perfect choice for AAA members who enjoy a lifestyle of travel.
AAA Credit Card charges no annual fee and offers a nice sign-on bonus, and a generous earning category, which is one perk of membership that is hard to beat.
Card users are offered a 3% cashback on qualifying AAA and travel purchases and can earn a 2% cashback on gas, grocery, and drug and other store purchases.
CHECK THESE OUT: Old Navy Credit Card – Application for Old Navy Credit Card
AAA Credit Card
You also stand a chance to gain 1% Cashback on purchases everywhere else. You are also eligible for a $75 statement credit once you spend $500 in the first 90 days.
AAA credit card also offers Visa Platinum or Visa Signature benefits and is free from annual fee hassles and enables you to shop abroad with ease, with no foreign transaction fee.
AAA Credit Card Benefits
The following are the benefits that come with a AAA credit card:
- AAA credit card offers 3% cashback on qualifying AAA and travel purchases.
- Purchase gas, grocery, and drug and other store purchases, and earn a 2% cashback.
- You stand to gain 1% Cashback on purchases everywhere else.
- Once you spend $500 in the first 90 days, you get $75 statement credit.
- The card also offers Visa Platinum or Visa Signature benefits.
- Free from annual fee hassles.
- Shop abroad with ease, with no foreign transaction fee.
Now you have benefits that reward you for using the AAA credit card.
AAA Credit Card Application
Applying for AAA Card is easy, and can be done in minutes. Let’s get started;
- Scroll to the Bank of America application page.
- Fill out the First name, Middle name, Last name, Suffix, Residential address line 1, Residential address line 2, City, State, Zipcode.
- Tick the box, to confirm that you want your statement to be sent to a different address.
- Fill out the following; Primary phone number, Phone number type, Email address.
- Are you a citizen?
- Do you have dual citizenship?
- Enter your country of residence and Date of birth.
- Enter your Employment status, Total annual income, Source of income, Liquid assets, and Monthly housing payment in the employment and finances section.
- Tick, if you want to transfer a balance to your new credit card.
- Add a cardholder.
- Go thru the terms and conditions of the AAA Card, and consent to them by ticking on the box provided.
- Click on the “Continue” button to get further instructions on what to do.
With just a few more steps, you’ll be able to complete your application process.
AAA Card Application Status
To check your application status, call using the number listed on the card’s website.
AAA Credit Card Login
Logging into, and gaining access to your account is easy. Just do the following;
- Head over to Bank of America at https://www.bankofamerica.com.
- Fill out your Online ID, and Passcode.
- Tap on the “Sign In” button, to access your AAA Card account.
You can now access and protect your account.
AAA Credit Card ID/Passcode Recovery
If you have forgotten your ID/Passcode, do this;
- Tap on the “Forgot ID/Passcode” link on the login page.
- On the new page that pops up, enter the following; Card or Account Number (Last 6 digits), Social security Number (SSN), or Tax ID Number (TIN).
- Click on the “Continue” button.
Now that you recovered your card ID or passcode, accessing your account is easy.
AAA Card Bill Payments
You can make your AAA Card bill payment, on the Bank of America website. Or call using the number listed on the card’s website, to make your bill payment.
AAA Card Customer Care
Contact AAA Card, customer care team, by calling the number listed on the card’s website, to have all your issues on AAA Card addressed.
CHECK THESE OUT: Neiman Marcus Credit Card – Neiman Marcus Card Application