Get the best of appliances from ABC Warehouse with the ABC Warehouse Credit Card. Issued in partnership with Synchrony Bank formerly known as GE Capital Retail Bank. This card is designed for those who have fair credit or above. With an APR above 20% to apply, you would be needing at least a 630-credit score to apply.
This credit card is designed to help consumers enjoy special financing options at its 61 stores, which includes ABC Warehouse, Mickey Shorr, and Hawthorne locations throughout Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana.
ABC Warehouse Credit Card
Headquartered in Pontiac, Michigan, the ABC Warehouse is a family-owned business that was founded in 1963 by company chairman, Gordon Hartunian. The company specializes in carrying a wide variety of major electronics, appliance, bedding, and furniture brands in stores which are set up with similar warehouses.
ABC Warehouse Credit Card Benefits
With the ABC Warehouse comes some awesome benefits:
- Cardholders enjoy special financing offers.
- With your card, you can shop online and in-store for the best appliances.
- Enjoy up to 60 months of special financing offers with your card.
- 28/month with 24 months special financing when you use your ABC Warehouse Card. Offer valid 8/1/2020 through 8/31/2020.
- Enjoy some great deals with your card.
With these benefits, your card can be your best shot while shopping at the ABC Warehouse.
ABC Warehouse Credit Card Application
Applying for ABC Warehouse credit card can be done with just a few simple steps:
- Visit abcwarehousecredit.com.
- On the page, enter your membership number.
- Enter also your first name and your last name.
- Tap on the “Next” link.
You can use your email and password to sign in instead. As you continue further, you will be able to successfully apply for the card.
ABC Warehouse Login
Logging into your online credit card account is quite easy once you know the right steps to follow. Here let’s take you through it:
- Visit abcwarehousecredit.com the ‘Access Your Account’ page.
- Enter your User ID.
- Key in your Password.
- Tick on the ‘Remember User ID’ box if you want to stay logged in.
- To access your account, click on ‘Secure Login’.
There, it’s as simple as stated above and can be done in seconds.
ABC Warehouse Credit Card Activation
After receiving your card with a sticker on the front of it, you are to call the number listed on the sticker to verify your information and have your account activated.
ABC Warehouse Credit Card User ID or Password Recovery
To reset your password, you are to use the primary account holder’s information.
- Visit abcwarehousecredit.com/login/reset.
- Key in your User ID.
- Enter your Zip Code.
- Then tap on the ‘Continue’ link.
With these steps, you can easily recover your User ID or Password.
ABC Warehouse Credit Card Online Access Registration
To register for online access, you are to enter your account number and billing zip code:
- Visit abcwarehousecredit.com/login/register.
- Enter the account number.
- Key in zip code.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ link.
Using the steps above you can successfully register online.
To Report a Lost or Stolen Card
Call Synchrony’s automated phone system to report your card lost or stolen. The automated phone number is available 24 hours a day. For your protection, your account will be closed and a new account number will be issued to you. Review your account activity, and if you find any purchases you did not make, report the same to the customer service.
ABC Warehouse Credit Card Payment
Apart from online payments single, multiple, and Autopay, you can also make your payment in-store.
ABC Warehouse Card Customer Service
If you have questions about your credit card account, call the toll-free number on your statement or the back of your credit card. You can also write to Synchrony Bank via their email address. Now you can see all that the ABC Warehouse has to offer. If you feel you need it, go for it.