Adobe Download App, if you want a tool you can use to access and manage your PDF files, Adobe Reader is the answer. So, my friend, you won’t only access the PDF content, you can also do a whole lot of things on the platform like editing, adding text, sharing, etc. To learn more about how to get this very tool you must read this write-up to the bottom.
Adobe Download App
Adobe app is available for free on the Apple App Store and googles play store. This means with your smart mobile device you can perfectly run the application. Thus if you are using an android device the play store is where you will get the app while the app store is for those who use Apple devices such as the iPhone and iPad. But before I provide the downloading process, I would like to tell you more about the Adobe Reader.
What is Adobe Reader?
AdobeReaderis an application software is specifically made for PDF documents. With this application software, you can keep a whole lot of work output in an arranged manner, for easy and quick access.
With your smartphone, you can perform lots of actions on your PDF documents, actions like editing, inputting text, deleting and sharing. Thus the software is embedded with a flawless connection and sharing to multiple devices. You can also use the camera roll to convert a photo to PDF, import or export data from data to PDF format.
How to Download Adobe Reader for Android
Getting the Adobe Reader app on your android device would only require you to take a few steps. These are very easy to follow through. Firstly;
- Launch the play store. From the homepage of Google play store,
- Find the search bar and fill in “Adobe Reader” in the bar.
- Tap on “Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Click on the install button. To grant special permissions, click on the “Accept” widget.
- Select the launch button to open the app.
Follow these simple steps and you will successfully download the Adobe Reader for your android device.
How to Download Adobe Reader for iOS
For those who make use of iOS devices, the steps to download the Adobe Reader app are stated below.
- Go to your phone home screen and launch the app store.
- Type in “Adobe Acrobat Reader” in the search field.
- Tapon the app from the related app menu.
- Select the“get” button to download it.
And just like that, you have successfully downloaded the Adobe Reader into your iOS device.
How to Use Adobe Acrobat Reader App on Android
Making use of the app on your android device may look tricky but not to worry. This guide would show you how easy it is to use the Adobe Reader app.
- Open the Adobe application on your Android device
- Sign in to your account.
- To edit a document, click on the document you want to edit.
- From the menu tap on the edit button which is represented with a comment and pencil icon.
You can now add text, create Signature, delete text or underline text. Easy right?
How to Use the App on the iOS Device
Using the Adobe Reader app on your iOS device is very similar to using the app on your android device.
- Launch Adobe app on your iPhone/iPad.
- Locate the document you want to edit and open it. This will open the menu field. The menu field can disappear if you are not using it. When something like this happens, go back and re-open the document to access the menu tab again.
- Select the edit widget. The editing tools will come up, proceed with what you want to edit.
- You will see different editing tools, simply pick the ones you want to use.
Now, you can enjoy using Adobe app on your iOS device.