Affinbank Visa Basic is issued by Affinbank. It is a card that empowers cardholders’ spending habits and simplifies cash flow management all at zero annual fee cost. For those who are looking for a basic credit card without expecting to pay the annual fee, this card could be your choice. The annual fee is waived for life and there are no hidden charges or conditions. All you are required to do is be 21 years of age and above and earn RM24, 000 a year, and you are eligible to apply.
Affinbank Visa Basic
Cardholders can also help themselves out of credit card debt misery, by taking advantage of the Affinbank balance transfer programmer that offers them a one-off interest rate charges as low as 2% throughout 6-month.
CHECK THIS OUT: Meijer Credit Card – How to Apply for Meijer Credit Card
Affinbank Visa Basic Benefits
Affinbank Visa Basic comes with some decent benefits that make the card appealing:
- Gives cardholders the option of choosing their desired payment duration from 6 months to as long as 36 months for their purchases with Affin Bank Easy Instalment Plan.
- Enjoy complimentary travel insurance whenever your flight ticket is charged to your Affin Bank credit card in full, be it flight delay, luggage delay, loss of luggage, or missed connection, this insurance, has it under control.
- No annual fee charge for card usage.
These the benefits if you are thinking of using this credit card.
Affinbank Visa Basic Application
To apply for, and get approved for Affinbank Visa Basic, applicants must note the following criteria;
Let first of all see into the eligibility of the credit card before talking of applying for it.
- The minimum annual income required is RM24000.
- The minimum age for the primary cardholder is 21 years old.
- The maximum age required for the primary cardholder is 60 years old.
- The minimum age for the Supplementary cardholder is 18 years old.
- Anybody can apply for Affinbank Visa Basic.
Now that you have known all that the credit card required just to apply, now you can apply for it.
How to Apply
Follow the steps below to apply.
- Scroll to Affinbank application.
- Key in your name, Email, Country code, Phone number, and IC / Passport Number.
- Tap on the “Submit” link, to submit your application for review.
With these few steps, applying for the Affinbank Visa Basic card is easy.
Affinbank Visa Basic Login
To login into your credit card account;
- Visit the website.
- On the Webpage, key in your User name and Password.
- Tap on the “Log on” link.
With just these steps, you can log in to your account back on the site.
Affinbank Visa Basic Username and Password Recovery
If you have forgotten your username or password relax! You can still recover the same with ease. Let’s me show you how:
- Scroll to, and tap on the “Forgot Password” function.
- Choose “Access Card No with Pin” to complete the needed information.
- Scroll to the “Forgot Password” function
- Choose either “Access Card No with Pin” or “Challenge Questions with TAC, to complete the information needed.
Here are all the steps for you to recover your account.
Affinbank Visa Basic Customer Service
If you have any questions regarding the Affinbank Visa Basic card, you can contact the customer care team, using the number listed on the card’s website to gain access to a customer care agent.
CHECK THIS OUT: Ralphs Rewards World Mastercard® – How to Apply