Affinity Credit Union Plus is a not for profit, credit union and is for people who like people who care. It is the best-in-state credit union, as named by Forbes ranking for the second year in a row.
About Affinity Credit Union Plus
Affinity Credit Union Plus is a Minnesota-based, not-for-profit credit union. It boasts of 27 branches and about $1.7 billion in assets and services more than 600,000 members with financial products and services. These services includes checking and savings accounts, consumer loans, mortgages, credit cards, investment and retirement accounts, etc.
Affinity Credit Union Plus has as it’s motto “people helping people” which drives it to offer all if it’s members with equal benefits including competitive rates, minimal fees, as well as unique, member-centric products and programs and also give back to the communities in which it operates.
Affinity Credit Union Plus currently has as it’s CEO, Dave Larson.
What Can Affinity Credit Union Plus Help You Do?
As a member, you get better rates and fewer fees than you would at a typical bank, because the majority of its profits goes back to you and your fellow member-owners.
Offers you banking devoid of profit
Earn points, easy and automatically, by getting 3,000 MyPlus Rewards™ points just for opening a membership at Affinity Plus. Keep earning when you use your debit card (among other things). Redeem also points for travel, gift cards etc.
You can deposit checks from anywhere, just log in with a fingerprint, and make quick transfers and more with the mobile banking app. This app is rated 4.8 in App Store and 4.6 in Play Store.
Affinity Credit Union Plus can help you open an account, get a credit, build your savings, buy a house, buy a car and pay for school.
Affinity Credit Union Plus – Become a Member
Affinity Credit Union Plus serves a broad range of people, and is able to offer membership to those who meet any of the ways below;
Where you’re employed or volunteer
If you are an employee or volunteer of any of the following organizations;
- State of Minnesota
- University of Minnesota Twin Cities
- A preferred partner company
- Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union
- Also any organization that gets funding from the State of Minnesota (including, but not limited to, most schools, community colleges, private and public universities, nursing homes and hospitals, counties, cities and nonprofit).
Where you go school or graduated from
Studentsor alumnusof the following schools are eligible;
- Bemidji State University
- MN State community colleges
- MN State technical colleges
- Metropolitan State University
- Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Minnesota State University, Moorhead
- Southwest Minnesota State University
- St. Cloud State University
- Winona State University
- University of Minnesota
- Current students of Twin Cities campus only
- Alumni currently paying dues to Alumni Association.
Where you live, work or worship
If you live, work or worship in the following cities, then you are eligible;
- Arden Hills
- Minneapolis (Downtown)
- Mounds View
- New Brighton
- St. Anthony
- St. Paul.
Your relatives and roommates
Relatives and people you live with, can also make you eligible.
- If you have a relative who is eligible or is currently a member.
- If you have a roommate who is eligible or who is currently a member.
If you are thinking about a new place, Affinity Credit Union Plus is the new place.