All Travel Credit Cards? Travel credit cards (CC) comes with outstanding benefits and points or miles on purchases cardholders made with the card.
However, for every point or miles earned, cardholders can redeem points or miles for travel expenses.
Nevertheless, Most of these travel cards come with outstanding introductory rewards for fresh members when they make qualifying purchases with their card- on qualifying purchases within the first three or six months of membership. If you travel often. a frequent traveller should take advantage of this travel CC in order to enjoy rewards that come with it as you shop with it.
All Travel Credit Cards
Below is the list of best CC for travel.
- Citi Premier ® Card
- Capital One Venture Rewards CC
- Chase Freedom Unlimited
- Bank Of America Travel Rewards CC
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- American Express Gold Card
- Chase Freedom Flex
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card
- Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card
- Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
- Chase Sapphire Reserve
Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card
With Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express comes with outstanding introductory offer plus rewards as you travel or spend with the card.
- Earn 10,000 bonus miles, when you make eligible purchases in your three months of membership.
- Members are entitled to extra 2 miles on purchases at restaurants and US supermarkets.
- Members, when they make eligible purchases on Delta purchases, gets extra 2 miles.
- Cardholders can redeem your miles for flights.
- Get 1x mile on other purchases
- Free foreign transaction fees with their card.
How to apply: visit their website at www.americamexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/delta-skymiles-gold-american-express-card/
Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card …
This card is offered by American Express bank. It provides a welcoming bonus to fresh members plus other amazing perks.
- Enjoy 35,000 welcoming miles to new cardholders, on eligible purchases within the first three months of membership.
- Receive Free introductory annual fee for the first year of membership.
- 2 extra miles on purchases at restaurants and US supermarkets.
- Get 2 extra miles for every dollar spent on qualified purchases directly with Delta.
Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
Make an eligible purchase within the first three months of membership, and earn 20,000 bonus points.
- Card users can earn 3 extra points on gas, flights, hotels, car rental purchases.
- Receive 1 extra point on other purchases.
- Cardholders enjoy a low introductory APR on balance transfer and purchases.
- Enjoy free annual fee.
How to apply- www.wellsfargo.com/credit-cards/propel. Find the “apply” button and follow the onscreen prompts.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Chase Sapphire Preferred CC comes with premium travel and dining rewards, plus travel insurance or coverage. It also offers a variable annual percentage rate with an annual fee.
- It offers new users 60,000 bonus points on qualified purchases made within the first three months of account opening.
- Get 5 extra points to cardholders on lyft rides.
- Receive 2extra points on travel and dining
- Get 1 point on each dollar spent on all purchases.
How to apply: navigate to www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/sapphire-preferred-benefits locate the apply tab and follow the guide.
American Express® Gold Card
American Express Gold Card is one of the best travel credit card. It offers great welcoming rewards to new members when they make qualifying purchases plus other perks.
- Get 60,000 rewards points on their purchases within the first six months of account opening.
- Cardholders get points at restaurant purchases.
- Members earn 4 extra points on qualifying purchases at US supermarkets.
- Receive 3 amazing extra points on flights with this card.
How to apply: proceed to www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/cards/card/gold-card/
Chase Sapphire Reserve
Chase Sapphire Reserve is the best premium travel card. It provides card users who spend frequently, with highest points rates on travel and dining out. Cardholders can redeem point for travel on chase ultimate rewards nets you a 50% bonus.
- Members receive up to 3 extra rewards
- Members get an introductory bonus
- Cardholders can transfer point for airline and hotel partner programs.
To apply for the card, move to https://www.chase.com/card-benefits/Sapphirereserve/travel
For More Related Contents:
- Banana Republic Credit Card Payment
- GM MasterCard Credit Card – GM MasterCard Credit Card Application
- Express Credit Card Payment: Review on Express Credit Card
- Is the GM Card Worth It? – Review On GM Card