Am I Eligible For A Credit Card? A credit card is a small plastic tool offered by financial organizations to customers to enable them to purchase items or pay bills on credit, on the basis of paying the organization back plus the charges they agreed on. There are thousands of CC out there, each of them has its specific requirements, though they have general requirements applicants need to be eligible. Eligibility is very important when it comes to credit card approval.
However, CC has to do with borrowing fund to pay bills or purchase items to pay later, it can not be given to just anybody. That’s why banks and other financial organizations that issue credit card provides eligibility criteria that qualify applicants to get a CC. This means before you can be approved for a particular CC, you must pass the eligibility test, by meeting all the basic requirements.
Am I Eligible For A Credit Card?
You’ve been hearing about a CC and finally, you decide to go for it, but the issue is that you don’t know if you are qualified to get it or not. If you want to know if you’re eligible for a credit card, this write-up is for you. You will get to see all the eligibility criteria for a credit card and also how to apply for one.
So when you read the criteria, and you know you have all it takes, you can now proceed to apply for it.
Credit Card Eligibility/Requirements
For you to own a CC, you must meet the following criteria
Applicants must fall into the age limit set by the bank/financial organization. Most CC Issuer requires that applicants should be 18 years old and above, few require 21 years old and above. Age is a very important criteria applicants must look out for before applying, otherwise, he/she is wasting his/her time.
income criteria is another important factor to look out for. To qualify to own a CC, you need to have a steady income. Criteria for income are different, depending on what the card offers ( specifications and features). You can get a CC against a fixed deposit and minimum income set by the issuer.
credit cards are available for people in a specified country. This means, before you proceed to apply for a card, you need to check the nationality residency factor.
Documents Requirements For A Credit Card
These are the various documents you need to submit along with your application form.
- Government-issued ID to proof where you reside
- Provide your driving license or any other government-issued ID to prove your identity
- An income statement, to prove you earn a steady income and you will be able to clear off your debt.
These are the eligibility requirements to get a CC.
How To Apply For A Credit Card For The First Time
It’s your first time to go for a CC, but you don’t know how to go about it. Proceed with the steps under.
- Progress to your browser and search for the CC site. Or you can navigate https://www.creditcards.com
- You use the search box on the homepage to locate the card you want.
- After you locate the card, tap on the Apply Now tab.
- This should take you to the application page ( the application procedure might differ from other CC)
- The application form will request your personal details- your full name, address, phone number and date of birth.
- It will request for your business information/data- your monthly or annual income
- Provide, your social security number (SSN)
- If you have not gone through the terms and conditions, proceed to do that before clicking the submit button.
- Tap on the submit widget.
- Coldwater Creek Credit Card – Coldwater Creek Credit Card Activation
- Saks Credit Card – How To Apply For Saks Credit Card
- Does Safeway Have a Credit Card? Review On Safeway
- Cross Country Credit Card – Cross Country Credit Card Login