Amazon App Alexa is a virtual assistant developed by Amazon. It was first used in the Amazon Echo and Amazon Echo Dot smart speakers that are developed by Amazon Lab 126. These and many more are what Amazon Alexa can perform. In this article, we will explain and dwell on what Amazon Alexa is about, how it can be downloaded and also how it can be connected to a WIFI.
Amazon App Alexa
The Amazon App Alexa can be used by owners of Alexa-enabled devices. It can be used to install skills, control music, manage alarms, and viewing of shopping lists. Users can also use the app to review the recognized text on the app screen and to send feedback on whether the registration was good or bad to Amazon. With the app a Web interface is also available to set up compatible devices, for instance, Amazon Echo, Amazon Echo Show, Amazon Dot. The Amazon App Alexa is available from the Amazon App Store, Google Play, and Apple App Store. With this App, you can set up your Alexa-enabled devices, listen to music, get news updates, create shopping lists and much more. The more you
How To Download App
However, you can download the App from the Google Play Store, Amazon Appstore, or the Apple App Store. Just follow the steps listed below.
- Use a browser of your choice
- Get to Google play store or any app store of your choice
Look for Amazon App Alexa and next, click on it
- Download and install to your device.
Amazon App Alexa Sign In
- Go to www.amazon.com/appalexa
- You will see the “Sign In” directing you to “Sign In”
- Enter your Email address or Phone number for mobile account and password.
- Press on the “Sign In” button
How To Install Amazon App Alexa
- Get to the website of Amazon
- Tap on the “Manage Storage” link
- Next, tap on the “ Download your content with the Desktop App” and choose “Get the app” link
- Then follow the on-screen instructions thereafter.
How to Connect to WIFI
- In the Alexa App, select Settings from the panel that is navigating left
- Next, select set up a new device. Select “UpdateWiFi. If adding a new one
- Press and hold the Action button on your Echo until the light turns orange
- Alexa will show you the list of available WIFI networks
- Then Wi-Fi network and enter the network password(if needed)
- Then, click on the “Connect” button