Amazon Credit Card for Students. Amazon offers the Discover it® Student Cash Back credit card for students, to enable them to earn cashback rewards on every purchase, as well as get a $20 statement credit for good grades each school year if their GPA is 3.0 or higher for up to the next 5 years.
Brimming with an array of benefits, the Amazon credit card offers, 5% cash back at different places each quarter like gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants or Amazon.com up to the quarterly maximum each time you activate. Cardholders get a chance to earn 1% cashback on all other purchases made using their card. Additionally, Discover automatically matches all the cashback you’ve earned at the end of your first year. No signing up, and no limit to how much is matched.
Also Read: Activate Debit Card Chase at www.chase.com/personal/secure-banking/debit
Amazon Credit Card for Students
The Amazon credit card for students does not have an annual fee charge, but offers a $20 statement credit for good grades each school year your GPA is 3.0 or higher for up to the next 5 years*. Cardholders can use their rewards, to pay at Amazon.com checkout. They can also redeem any amount, any time. They can as well, choose to redeem for cash or gift cards or save up because their rewards don’t get to expire.
For even more benefits, cardholders get Social Security Number Alerts. If your card is misplaced, you can Freeze it®, in seconds on their mobile app to prevent new purchases, cash advances and balance transfers. Better still, you can get FICO® Credit Score for free and $0 Fraud Liability.
Things You Should Know Before you Apply
Like for every other card, the Amazon credit card for students has its own fair share of terms and conditions and requirement list you have to meet up with:
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a college student
- Be a US citizen or resident
Also Read: Buckle Credit Card Application at d.comenity.net
You have to get the following information handy before you apply:
- Full name, address, and contact information
- Total annual gross income, monthly housing payment and total available assets
- Social Security number and mother’s maiden name
- School information, your degree type and your expected graduation date.
Credit Score Needed
You’ll be needing at least a “Fair” credit score, to apply for, and be approved for this card.
Once you have your information handy, use the following application steps to apply:
- Visit the Discover website, and tap on the “Apply Now” tab
- Key in your name and choose a card design
- Complete the application form by filling in your address, contact info, as well as your income information
- Enter also your mother’s maiden name, school information, checking and savings account information, and school mailing address.
After you have successfully applied, you will have to wait for approval from the card issuer.
Also Read: JCPenney Credit Card Payment at www.jcpcreditcard.com
Amazon Credit Card Login
If you are trying to access your account, you can use these login steps to log into your account:
- Scroll to https://www.amazon.com
- Enter your Email and Password
- Tap on the “Sign In” link.
With these steps, you are sure to successfully access your account with ease.
Amazon Credit Card for Students Customer Service Number
Contact the customer care unit by calling at 1-800-DISCOVER, for enquires on Amazon Credit Card for Students. When you contact the customer care team, you’ll get help for any issue or questions you have about this card.
Also Read: How to Activate Chase Credit Card via www.chase.com