Amazon Credit Card Prime is issued by Chase Bank. It is a card, that gets you a $70 Amazon.com Gift Card upon approval. This card offers prime benefits of 5% back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market and also offers a 2% Back at restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores. Additionally, cardholders enjoy a 1% Back on all other purchases and no annual fee charge as they use the card. When it comes to paying fees, you are not charged any foreign transaction fees and you can redeem for millions of items at Amazon.com.
If you are thinking of exploring the world, you can take advantage of the Travel and Emergency Assistance, Lost Luggage Reimbursement, Baggage Delay Insurance, Travel Accident Insurance, as well as no foreign transaction fees.
Also, you can get protection for unexpected setbacks, with Roadside Dispatch, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Purchase Protection and Extended Warranty Protection.
Amazon Credit Card Prime
The Amazon credit card prime also offers you premium perks. With room upgrades and VIP guest status, cardholders enjoy exclusive benefits at premium properties in the Visa Signature Luxury Hotel Collection. Also, your complimentary Visa Signature Concierge Service is open 24/7, which assist you with planning and booking.
You can earn even more with prime, with an eligible Prime membership, you stand a chance of earning 5% Back at Amazon.com with the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card. For all other cases, you earn 3% Back at Amazon.com.
Now let’s get started on the benefits that come with the Amazon credit card prime:
- Earn 5% back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market
- Offers a 2% Back at restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores
- Enjoy 1% Back on all other purchases
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- Redeem for millions of items at Amazon.com
Explore the World with Confidence
- Travel and Emergency Assistance
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Baggage Delay Insurance
- Travel Accident Insurance
- No foreign transaction fees
Get Protections for Unexpected Setbacks
- Roadside Dispatch
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Purchase Protection
- Extended Warranty Protection
Enjoy Premium Perks
- With room upgrades and VIP guest status, cardholders enjoy exclusive benefits at premium properties in the Visa Signature Luxury Hotel Collection.
- Your complimentary Visa Signature Concierge Service is open 24/7, which assist you with planning and booking.
Earn More With Prime
With an eligible Prime membership, you stand a chance of earning 5% Back at Amazon.com with the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card. For all other cases, you earn 3% Back at Amazon.com.
Card Sign Up
To apply for the Amazon credit card prime and successfully get approved by the card issuer, you’ll have to take these few steps:
- Scroll to https://secure07a.chase.com
- Choose the type of account you’d like to access online
- Enter your account, Card or application number
- Enter your SSN
- Create a username
- Tap on the “Next” link.
By clicking on the “Next” link, you’ll be directed to the next page, where you will get instructions on what to do next to complete the application.
Amazon Credit Card Prime Login Steps
If you have been having difficulties. logging into your account, and don’t know the right steps to take, use these steps we’ve outlined for you:
- Visit https://www.chase.com
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap on the “Sign In” widget.
After you have successfully logged into your account, you start enjoying seamless banking operations straight from your device.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I have more than one account
You are to only choose one, even though, you will see all available accounts once you log in using your new user ID and Password.
In case you have personal and business accounts, and want to see both using the same User ID and Password, you are to enrol your business account(s) first, then select “Add personal accounts” on your My Accounts page.
What if I am an international business or commercial customer?
Call 00-1-713-262-3300 to enrol in Chase Business online. In case you are an internationally-based commercial client with a checking account opened in the U.S. but without a valid Tax ID number, you are to enrol at Chase Commercial Online.
What if I don’t know my account or debit card number?
Your account number can be found at the bottom of your checks or on your statement, and your card number on the front of your card. If you don’t have any accounts with Chase and submitted an application, you are to contact your representative for your application number.
Amazon Credit Card Prime Customer Service Number
Contact the customer care unit by calling with the number listed on the card’s secure website for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week prompt response for enquires on Amazon Credit Card Prime.
You May Also Like:
- Fastest Credit Card Application – Credit Card Application
- Credit Card Score 2021 – Credit Scores Range
- How To Check Your Credit Card Application Status: Credit Cards Application Status
- Student Credit Card Wells Fargo: Things You Should Know Before You Apply