The Amazon credit cards are amazing cards that can be used to shop at Amazon. They come with reward points that can be used to make purchases at the Amazon.com store either in-store or online.
However, Amazon has a variety of Credit cards and other co-branded credit cards. They are as follows; Amazon Rewards Visa card, Amazon Chase Credit Card, Amazon.com Store Card, Amazon Business American Express Card. Keep reading on to know more about Amazon Credit Cards.
Amazon Credit Cards
Amazon credit cards as mentioned earlier above will be explained a bit to gather vital information on each credit card.
The Amazon Rewards Visa Card
This is a rewards credit card designed for frequent shoppers of Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market and everywhere you shop. Cardholders earn 3% cashback at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market, 2% at gas stations, drugstores, and restaurants, and 1% on all other purchases.
When the card is paired with an eligible Amazon Prime membership, cashback earnings at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market increase to 5%. The card offers numerous Visa Signature benefits, including travel accident insurance, lost luggage reimbursement, baggage delay insurance, and extended warranty protection.
Benefits And Features
Rewards: Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Cardholders earn 3% cashback at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market and 2% at drugstores, gas stations, and restaurants. All other purchases earn 1% cashback. With an eligible Amazon Prime membership, cashback earnings at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market increase to 5%.
Visa Signature benefits: Cardholders can take advantage of a large suite of Visa Signature benefits. Travel benefits include travel accident insurance, travel and emergency assistance, lost luggage reimbursement, and baggage delay insurance. Shopping benefits, like purchase protection and extended warranty protection, are also included.
Flexible redemption options: The card requires no minimum rewards balance to redeem and rewards can be redeemed for Amazon.com purchases or for cash back, gift cards, and travel, including flights, car rentals, hotel stays, and cruises.
- Get a $60 Amazon Gift Card upon approval
- No annual credit card fee
- Earn 3% Back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market.
- Make 2% Back at restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores.
- Earn 1% Back on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- Travel and Emergency Assistance
These are the benefits of Amazon Visa cards
Amazon Rewards Visa card Benefits
The Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card offers travel, consumer protection, and emergency benefits, including:
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- Baggage delay insurance
- Extended warranty protection
- Lost luggage reimbursement
- Purchase protection
- Roadside dispatch
- Travel accident insurance
- Travel and emergency assistance
- Zero fraud liability
Amazon.com Store Card
The Amazon.com Store Card offers the highest rewards-earning value at Amazon.com. For Amazon Prime membership, the cashback earnings increases to 5%. You can shop at Amazon.com and enjoy special financing offers. You are eligible to buy now and pay later as you can spread your payment to 6, 12, or 24-month financing. Get extra 5% – 15% I additional rewards on select promotional items. This credit card is issued by Synchrony Bank.
Benefits And Features
The Amazon.com Store Card is a great card especially for frequent shoppers of Amazon.com.
Rewards: Amazon.com Rewards cardholder with 5% cashback at Amazon.com for all eligible Prime membership. Zero fraud liability. Additional 5% – 15% additional rewards on select promotional items
Promotional Financing Offer – Amazon.com Store cardholders can purchase now and pay over time with a variety of promotional financing options.
Equal monthly Payments: Pay equal monthly payments on Amazon.com purchases, at 0% APR, over the financing offer period.
- 6 equal monthly payments on purchases of $150 or more
- 12 equal monthly payments on purchases of $600 or more
- 24 equal monthly payments are available on select purchases of $600 or more.
Special financing options are available on all orders of $150 or more.
- 24 monthly is available on select purchases of $800 or more
- 12 monthly on purchases of $600 or more
- 6 months on purchases of $150 or more
Cardholders enjoy benefits on this store card including:
- You get an instant 10% Amazon gift card
- 0% APR financing. Buy now and pay over time with equal monthly payments on qualifying purchases.
- There is no annual fee on the card
- Enjoy zero fraud liability
- A chance to join Prime and get 5% back at Amazon.com
- Get promotional financing offers special financing offers.
- Prime Card exclusive members get 5% back every day on millions of items at Amazon.com redeem your rewards as savings on your Amazon purchases or as a statement credit.
These are a few benefits of Amazon.com Store Card.
Amazon Business American Express Card
The Amazon Business American Express Card allows you to choose your benefit option purchase by purchase. Amazon Business American Express Card offers you a $100 Amazon.com gift card instantly on approval for the car. You get eligible Prime membership, get a $125 Amazon.com gift card upon approval for the card.
Also, your business gets a boost up and you redeem millions of items during checkout at Amazon.com and Amazon business (US). This credit card offers its cardholders exclusive treats such as 5% back or 90 Day terms on US purchases at Amazon.com, Amazon Business, AWS, and at Whole Foods Market, and others.
Benefits And Features
These are the benefits and features of the Amazon Business American Express Card and they are:
Rewards: cardholders get 5% Back or 90 Day terms on US purchases at Amazon.com, Amazon Business, AWS, and Whole Foods Market with eligible Prime membership. 3% Back or 60 Day terms on U.S. Purchases at Amazon.com, Amazon Business, AWS, and Whole Foods Market for non- Prime members. 2% Back at U.S. Restaurants, US Gas stations, and on wireless phone services purchased directly from U.S, service providers. 1% Back on other purchases. And there is no annual fee.
The additional benefits for this card include:
- Business tools to manage your account and business such as Employee cards, American Express Business App
- Account Manager and Year-End Summary.
- Shop with confidence – Enjoy Return protection
- Travel protection And Assistance such as car rental and damage insurance. Global Assist hotline and Baggage insurance plan.
- No foreign transaction fees. Use your card globally and pay no foreign transaction fees on your purchases.
Amazon Credit Cards Application
To apply for Amazon credit cards, you must have an account with Amazon. The prime card is restricted to eligible Amazon prime members. To apply for the card follow the steps below
- Navigate to Apply Now or use this link amazon.com/gp/cobrandcard/apply.html
- On Amazon cards homepage, scroll to the top right-hand side of the page.
- Click the “Apply now” button.
- It will request you to sign in to your Amazon account. If you don’t have an account, click on the “create your Amazon account” button below.
- Enter your email or phone number.
- Then click on the “Continue” tab.
- It should take you to the credit card form page.
- Follow the guide on the screen to apply for the card.
These are steps to apply for Amazon credit cards.
Amazon Chase Credit Card Login
Amazon offers an easy login process. With few steps on the login page, you will gain access to your account. Take the following instructions to login into your Amazon chase credit card account.
- Visit at https://www.amozon.com/Credit-Cards/b?ie=UTF8&node=1266766011
- Navigate to the right upper hand of the page
- You will see the “account and lists” tab, hover on it
- Click on the “sign-in ” button at the top of the drop-down menu.
- Key in your email address or phone number.
- Move down and tap on the “continue” tab. If you’re having an issue, tap on the “need help” link,
With the above steps, you’ll be able to login into your Amazon credit cards.
Amazon Credit Cards Customer Service
For inquiries, you can contact Amazon’s credit card representative. If you have any problem, be it technical or payment ensures your report to the customer service agent. Customer supports agents are set aside to help cardholders resolve their issues with the card. However, cardholders can also report if their card is lost or stolen.
You can contact Amazon Customer representative by phone or via email on the website.
For More Contents:
- Frost Bank Credit Card – Frost Bank Credit Card Review
- Bergdorf Goodman Credit Card – How to Apply Now
- Credit Limit on a Secured Credit Card – How Secured Credit Cards can Improve…
- Woman Within Credit Card: Credit Card Review