Amazon Pay Credit Cards is issued by ICICI Bank. This card pays you back everywhere you shop. Cardholders, get up to 5% back on Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card, and they also earn 5% back on Amazon, for Amazon Prime customers.
Amazon Pay Credit Cards
For even more benefits, customers can earn 3% back on Amazon for non-prime customers and receive 2%back on 100+ Amazon Pay partner merchants using this card on Amazon Pay as a payment method. You’ll also earn 1% back on all other payments and earnings come in form of an Amazon Pay balance.
Now, let’s get in and see what the Amazon Pay Credit Card offers:
- Get up to 5% back on Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card
- Earn 5% back on Amazon, for Amazon Prime customers
- Customers can earn 3% back on Amazon in for non-prime customers
- Receive 2%back on 100+ Amazon Pay partner merchants using this card on Amazon Pay as the payment method
- 1% back on all other payments
Earnings come in form of Amazon Pay balance.
Benefits like this, make your card and purchases made with your card count.
How to Apply for Amazon Pay Credit Card
To successfully apply, here are the steps, you’ll use:
- To apply for Amazon Pay Credit Card, you are to visit the ICICI Bank site
- Tap on the “Apply Now” link
- Tap on the “Tap to proceed” link
- Log into your account with your email or mobile phone number and password
- Then login into your account to create your Amazon account.
Now you have your personal account all to yourself and can enjoy online banking with ease.
Amazon Pay Credit Card Login
Log in, and manage your account on the go, from wherever at any time:
- Visit https://www.amazon
- Enter your Email or mobile phone number
- Key in your Password
- Then tap on the “Login” link to access your account.
Staying close to your account has never been easier. Log in now and enjoy the experience.
Recover your login details, and enjoy the ease of logging into your account:
- Visit the login page, https://www.amazon
- Scroll to the login page and tap on the “Forgot Password” link
- Key in the email address or mobile phone number linked with your Amazon account.
- Then tap on the “Continue” link
With a few more steps, you’ll successfully recover your login details with ease.
You can make Amazon credit card payment, using numerous payment methods. You can choose to pay with any method that gives you the convenience you need:
Transfer Funds: Transfer funds using UPI, NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, Fund Transfer Abroad, Cardless Cash etc.
Bill Pay: Payments to registered billers, BBPS Bill Pay, Fetch and Pay, Payment Biller Demo, List of All Billers
Online Recharge: Prepaid Mobile, DTH, Data Card Recharge, Toll Recharge.
Online Tax Payment: Direct/Indirect, Tax e-filing, Payment through Phone Banking – IVR, Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Loans & Cards Payment: IMPS Credit Card Payment, ICICI Bank Scan To Pay, ICICI Bank Click To Pay, Call to Pay.
Eazypay: Pay bills and invoices from any bank. With eazypay, you can pay your bills conveniently, be it your education, housing society maintenance or any other bills.
Quick Shopping: Buy Flight and Bus tickets, Recharge Prepaid Mobile/DTH, Gift Vouchers.
Pay at Stores: Touch & Pay using NFC, Pay using mVISA QR code, Pockets.
Pay: Aadhaar Pay, Quick Pay, Touch & Pay.
Customer Service Number
Contact the customer care unit by calling with the number listed on the card’s secure website, for enquires on Amazon Pay Credit Card. Now, you know the right channel to contact to get all your questions answered and get a prompt response for any issue you may have.
For More Related Contents:
- My Netflix Subscription Credit Card – How To Subscribe For Netflix Using My Credit…
- HDFC Credit Card Customer Care: HDFC Credit Card
- MasterCard Credit Card Vs Visa Credit Card: MasterCard and Visa Credit Card Review
- Credit Card Pay My Bills: How To Pay My Credit Card Bills