Amazon Prime Day is the Peculiar annual shopping event exclusively for Prime members on Amazon. This year 2019, the Prime Day was scheduled on July 15th and 16th and it makes the biggest sales topping Black Friday or Cyber Monday. It is the longest Prime Day in history so far.
However, if you are not a member of Prime you cannot participate in the Amazon Prime Day Deals except you sign up for the trial just to take advantage of the Deal.
In case you do not know what Amazon Prime is all about, it is a paid service that gives unlimited two-day shipping on millions of products as well as gain access to Prime Video streaming and Amazon Music. Amazon Prime costs $12.99 a month after your 30-day free trial, and you cancel at any time. Student fees are $6.49 each month after a 6-month trial.
How Often is Amazon Prime Day Deals?
Each Year, Amazon Prime launches an exclusive offer to its subscribers. The products are countless and it lasts just for 24 hours only. This year Prime Day took the 40 hours that is two days.
How Do I Get Amazon Prime Day Deals
Amazon deals are easy to find. There is “Gold Box Deals of the Day” and since it is Prime Day the deals will be displayed and going live every five minutes, including “Lightning Deals” which have limited time and end in minutes. Also, there are Prime Early Access deals, just like Lightning Deal for Prime members only. Members are given early access to some deals even though deals are available while supplies last. You have to be alert and live online early before the deal day to view most deals. OR subscribe to Amazon’s daily deals email to receive an alert on deals much early.
- Go to Lightning deals (select Deal of the day)
- Go to Prime Early Access deals (select Prime Early Access)
- See the Amazon deals you’re watching
- Subscribe to Amazon’s daily email
- Go to Gold Box Deals of the Day (Select Deal of the day)
How To Sign In To Amazon Account
- Using any browser of your choice
- Go to www.amazon.com
- Click on the “Create your Amazon account” button
- Key in your details Your name, Email, password and re-enter the password.
- Then click on “create your Amazon account” button
How Do I Access my Amazon Account?
- Go to the website or use app that you can log in to Amazon
- On the Amazon website page, key in your log in details on the Amazon.com hosted sign-in screen.
- Click on “Your account” link
- Key in your Email address and password
- If you are new on the site you can register and complete your forum immediately.
Amazon Help Center
An Amazon Help center is a place that can contact customer service at Amazon.com. You can get help from Amazon at the Help Center. With Amazon Help Center you can get further information concerning any issues you may encounter.