What is An Amazon Prime Account?
Everyone with Amazon Prime membership, has something to benefit from. Amazon prime account is a paid subscription service initiatives offered by Amazon. It is a service that gives Amazon Prime account users access to services that normally would be unavailable or cost extra to the typical Amazon users. This service offers subscription a free two-day delivery, music streaming and video inclusive with other benefits.
Amazon Prime Deals
With an Amazon Prime account you get a fast, free delivery on over 100 million items. Enjoy a super-fast delivery, even for groceries, with flexible delivery options to fit your life. Additionally, Prime members get FREE One-Day Delivery on millions of items.
Enjoy Amazon Originals, exclusively on Prime Video. It is the only place where you can watch Amazon Original series like “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel”, “Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan”, “Homecoming”, and “The Man in the High Castle”.
Prime members read free
Each month, Prime members have the options of downloading one editor’s pick for free, before the official publication date. The downloaded titles are yours for keeps.
Stay Updated on the hottest music
Get songs and artists that are cream of the month’s crop of new music.
Watch movies, TV, live events etc.
Subscribing for a prime account gets you in on exclusive access to a growing lineup of award-winning Amazon Originals, plus thousands of popular movies and TV shows – all at no extra cost and available to watch on practically any device.
Amazon Prime Account
Amazon Prime account, comes with a whole range of exquisite benefits and what’s more, you can cancel your account if your not comfortable with the services your getting.
How to Delete An Amazon Account
- Scroll to the Amazon website
- Tap on the “Sign In” widget
- Log in to your account if you’re not already sign in.
- Then scroll to the “Account & Lists close the top of the page.
- Thereafter, tap on the “Prime Membership”
- Then after that tap on the “End Membership and Benefits” link under “Membership Management” at the left wing of the page. Then, you can start the account cancelling your membership.
- Thereafter you will get a reminder from Amazon of what you’re giving up.
- Next, tap “End My Benefits” to finish the cancellation process.
- Lastly you will be required to confirm the cancellation of your Prime account membership. Note, your membership will not really end immediately until the end of the period you have paid for your subscription.