You can initiate Amazon sign up Prime or Amazon sign in Prime for free. You can get started with signing up for a free trial and enjoy a 30 day free subscription and cancel out when the 30 day period is over if you are not OK with the services you are getting, or go ahead to renew for a paid subscription to enjoy all that Amazon Prime has in store.
Amazon Sign Up Prime for Free
To sign up for Amazon Prime monthly or 1-year paid membership anytime in the future do the following;
Navigate to the Amazon Prime page
Tap on the sign-up tab
Then go through with the on-screen instructions to complete the payment and sign up.
What is the Cost of Signing Up for Amazon Prime
Signing up for Amazon Prime for the first 30 days is free, and you can cancel at anytime.
How To Sign Up for Amazon Prime After Cancelling
If you are done enjoying the 30 days free Prime trial and you either cancelled by mistake or intentionally canceled but want to sign up again, do this;
- Sign into your Amazon Prime account
- Scroll to account > manage Prime membership
- Them scroll down and tap on “End my free trial now.
- Once you do the above mentioned, your Amazon prime trial will be deactivated.
How to Delete An Amazon PrimeAccount
- Scroll to the Amazon website
- Tap on the “Sign In” widget
- Log in to your account if you’re not already sign in.
- Then scroll to the “Account & Lists close the top of the page.
- Thereafter, tap on the “Prime Membership”
- Then after that tap on the “End Membership and Benefits” link under “Membership Management” at the left wing of the page. Then, you can start the account cancelling your membership.
- Thereafter you will get a reminder from Amazon of what you’re giving up.
- Next, tap “End My Benefits” to finish the cancellation process.
- Lastly you will be required to confirm the cancellation of your Prime account membership. Note, your membership will not really end immediately until the end of the period you have paid for your subscription.