App Store Refund? purchases can be refunded when it does not work the way you expected or you can’t use them.There is limit to the time to request for a refund of items purchased via iTunes or App Store. Therefore you are to request for refund within 90days of purchase date.
How To Get refund on Apple App Store or iTunes
If you want to get a refund, simply follow the steps below or visit www.reportaproblem.apple.com
Step 1 : view your Purchase History To get App Store Refund
To view with iPhone, IPad /iPod touch
- Navigate to settings
- Click on “iTunes & App Store” button
- Press on “Apple ID” widget and then click on “View Apple ID” widget. then You might be prompted to sign in with your Apple ID and you will be able to see items you bought
- Swipe upward and tap on purchase history then all purchases made will appear according to the date of purchase
To View On Your Mac
- Open iTunes
- Go to the menu tab, at the top of the screen.
- Click on “account” widget
- Select “View My account” button and then sign in using your Apple ID
- Tap on “View Account” tab, if you have using a family sharing, it requires you to enter your family members Apple ID.
- The account details page will show up, then move downward and tap on “purchase history” widget, go to the right corner and then click on “View all” to display all items purchased
Step 2: Find the Order in your purchase history Get App Store Refund
You need to locate the order of the item you are seeking a refund for
To locate with iPhone, IPad /iPod touch
- On the Order page, scroll down and then tap on “Total billed” tab
- Find the item and click on it
Locate with Computer/Mac
- Beneath the price of item, Press on “More”button
Step 3: Report a problem
Reporting a problem is quite easy, so this step is for both iPod touch, iPhone, IPad Mac or PC devices
- Move your cursor under the item information
- Click on “report a problem” link.
- Select “report a problem”next to the right of the item
Step 4: Explain the Problem
- Select the reason for the problem
- Describe the issue.
- Press on the “submit” widget to pass the problem details to Apple support to help you sort out the issue
I can’t Find the item?
If you can’t come across the items you bought, follow the guidelines below
- Ensure you are not signed in with another Apple ID during purchase. sign in and confirm if your purchases were billed to that particular account
- Try to sign in with another Apple ID, if you have more than one , then see if you can find the item
- It can be that your purchases are hidden
- You can contact Apple support, if your problem is still not solved