Just like other credit card issuers. Apple Credit Card is a card issued and accessed by Apple iOS/macOS users. The Apple Credit Card brings amazing features and services to its users. And it can be accessed on any iOS device be it macOS or Apple smartphones.
If you are an iOS user and you have not yet known about it. Or maybe you know about it or haven’t accessed it yet. Then this is your chance to know about it. There is lot of information in this article concerning this Credit Card, so read on.
Apple Credit Card
The Apple Credit Card* offers a tasty rewards plan, particularly for people who can use Apple to purchase most of their purchases. Issued in partnership with Goldman Sachs on the Mastercard network. The cardboard earns a crisp 3% cashback on purchases at Apple and other select vendors.
2% cashback on all purchases made on the cardboard via Apple Pay, and 1% cashback on other purchases. The card charges no annual fees, exchange fees, or late fees.
And enables you to access your cashback earnings the day after you create an acquisition. Also, it is paired with an app designed to assist you slice and dice the pros and cons of paying off a card over time.
How is started
Apple’s first invade the card production market created a product seeded with some appealing features. For starters, if you’ve got an iPhone, you’ll be able to apply for the cardboard in precisely some minutes via the Wallet app. And if approved can use the cardboard immediately anywhere that accepts mobile wallet payments.
You will earn a sweet 3% cashback on all Apple purchases from hardware to downloads from the iTunes library. 2% back on every purchase made using Apple Pay, whether it’s made of your iPhone, Apple Watch, Mac, or iPad, and 1% back on all other purchases.
Although it’s got some nice attributes, it’s not an ideal specimen of a card and does have some bruised parts to remember. If you’re making a payment somewhere that doesn’t accept Apple Pay and you wish to use your Apple card account. You will need to use the physical titanium card to create your payment.
And in contrast to most credit cards, you won’t actually receive the physical card automatically once you’re approved you should request it. Plus, all payments made using the physical card will only qualify for 1% cashback.
But perhaps most significantly, the card’s earnings structure for nigh the thinnest slice of mobile-first consumers. Just isn’t competitive during a landscape crammed with rewards cards.
The majority will find they’ll reclaim results with a card that gives bigger overall rewards without having to stay loyal to Apple Pay as their main payment method.
Features of Apple Credit Card
Here are all the amazing services offered to the card users:
- No annual fee.
- Can pay off eligible Apple purchases in monthly installments with no interest.
- Earn 3% cashback on Apple purchases and choose merchants, 2% cashback when paying via Apple Pay, and 1% cashback on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Access to your cash earnings each day.
- View your purchases by color-coded spending categories or geographic location.
- Visual “spending wheel” to assist incentivize paying down a balance.
And some other few you can get accessing it.
Other Card Benefits
Benefits of using the card includes:
- Interest-Free Financing on Select Apple Products: Use the Apple card to obtain eligible purchases over time without interest and still earn 3% cashback.
- Titanium Construction: It’s the sole card on the market product of this sleek metal.
- Virtual Card Numbers: Get access to virtual card numbers for online purchases for a layer of additional privacy.
- Mastercard Network: As a Mastercard, the Apple card comes with benefits including access to Mastercard Priceless experiences, ID theft protection. And a 24-hour hotline to report a lost or stolen card and acquire a replacement.
Pros of Apple Credit Card
Here are the advantages of using this card:
- Provides promise of data privacy.
- Offers a $0 annual fee.
- There are innovative security features available.
- It has a unique numberless titanium card.
- Offers debt and spending management tools.
Cons of Apple Credit Card
Here are some little setbacks on the card:
- Does not offer a welcome bonus.
- Has a low 1% cashback rate on purchases made not on Apple or Apple Pay.
- It requires an Apple device and Apple Pay.
In addition, we’ve got to form some assumptions about consumer behavior once we take a look at the Apple Card. The cardboard earns 2% on purchases made via Apple Pay. Which is obtainable at outlets in almost every spending category. For our calculations, we are assuming that half the typical expenditures are got via Apple Pay.
More Related Contents:
- Best Credit Cards With Rewards: Best Credit Cards Review
- Best Credit Cards To Build Credit
- Propel Credit Card: Propel Credit Card Review | Apply Now |
- Ford Service Credit Card: How to Apply Now