Aqua Credit Card Application. The Aqua Credit Card is designed to assist you in improving your credit score. It may come with a higher APR. The Aqua Credit card is made for people with poor credit history. The credit card is issued by NewDay Cards Ltd. It is very fast and easy to apply, and you will build up your credit score when you manage your account properly.
However, the credit card is for those that are qualified via the eligibility test. Inspire if the test people still get approved for the credit card instantly. The credit card comes with useful tools that will help you stay in control of your card activities.
Also Read: PayPal Credit Card – How the PayPal Credit Card Works
Aqua Credit Card Application
The Aqua Credit Card gives cardholders the necessary platform to build their credit score. See the benefits of the credit card here ;
- There is no annual fee attached to this Credit card
- Manage your account anytime, anywhere using the secure mobile app.
- Get maximum days of interest-free period up to 48 days on standard purchases when you pay your balance in full each month and on due time.
- Get a fast and easy eligibility check-in in just less than 60 seconds.
- Use useful tools that enable you to stay in control
- Get text alerts and much more useful information on your account
- Build your credit score when your account is effectively managed.
These and many others are the benefits of the Credit card. When you apply for the card you will get to enjoy more.
Aqua Credit Card Eligibility
To check if you are eligible for the credit card here are the criteria you must meet up with. There are:
- You must be up to 18 years or over and have a permanent UK address
- You must have a current UK bank or building society account
- Do not have a Country Court Judgment registered against you in the previous 12 months
- Do not be declared bankrupt in the previous 18 months and do not have current bankruptcy proceedings against you.
- Also, do not have the Aqua Credit card and its other sister cards including Marbles, Fluid, and Opus cards in the past 1year.
The criteria above are the few ones that will enable you to prepare yourself while getting this credit card.
Also Read: MasterCard Vs Visa Which Is Best For Me
Aqua Credit Card Application
To Apply for this Card, you will have to do the eligibility check first to be sure, you are eligible for the credit card. To take the eligibility test check visit the credit card website to use the steps below:
- With your device browser
- Go to https://aquacard.co.uk
- Scroll down and click on the “Check my eligibility” button
- On the next page,
- Read through the eligibility criteria
- Next, enter your last 4 SSN and your mobile number
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- On the next page, complete the application forms you will see.
- Fill it with your personal details:
- Title, First name, last name,
- Date of Birth,
- Marital status. (choose from the options)
- Next, enter your Contact Details including your Email address and mobile number
- Key in whet you live in currently, and enter your residential status. Choose from the options shown.
- Enter your postcode and the rest
- Next, fill in your employment and Spending status which includes employment status, and choose from the options displayed.
- Enter your annual income, the number of people that are dependent on you financially. Choose from the options you will see.
- Get to answer other questions you will see on the site
- Then, scroll down and click on the “Check my eligibility” button
After you check your eligibility online just and you are approved, the next step should be to apply for a credit card.
Aqua Credit Card Login
To gain full access to your credit card account you will have to log in online simply follow the steps below:
- Go https://www.portal.aquacard.co.uk
- Click on the “Log In “ icon
- From the drop-down menu
- Next, enter your User Name and Password
- Tick on the box to remember your username every time you log in
- Click the “Log In” button
Follow these steps above to enable you to log in successfully into your Credit Card account.
Also Read: Fashion To Figure Credit Card Application at c.comenity.net
Aqua Credit Card Activation
To activate your Aqua Credit Card sign your new card immediately after you received it. Get to the Web page, in the FAQs session you will see the appropriate number to contact and activate your card.
Aqua Credit Card App
Aqua Credit card app allows you to manage your account anywhere, anytime with your secure mobile app. You can build better credit with this card. It is fast and secure, it comes with fingerprints to enhance the security of your account online.
Features of the Aqua Credit card App
Here are the features of the Aqua Credit card:
- You can make an online payment on your account using your app
- You can view your current balance and available credit limits using your app
- Get to see your latest transactions even the ones that are pending
- Update your contact details
- Set up or get to manage your direct debit via the app
- Contact the customer service centre and get to view FAQs via the app.
However, to effectively use this mobile app you will need to register for an online account Manger. Download the app via Google Play Store and do your online registration.
Also Read: Ducks Unlimited Secured Visa Card Login at www.firstbankcard.com
Aqua Credit Card Payment
The payments can be done by setting up a payment option that is duly suitable for you
- Log in to your credit card account
- Search for the payment dashboard
- You can set up AutoPay, with your financial institutions will be deducting the bill every month.
Aqua Credit Card Customer Service
The Aqua Credit Card is for cardholders to gain access to make inquiries or complaints on any issues concerning their credit card. To contact customer service, get to the official website, and get the authentic phone number to call and speak with a credit card specialist.
Also Read: Credit Karma Login at www.creditkarma.com