Build better credit with Aqua Credit Card. The card that says yes to helping you build your credit score when used responsibly. This card helps you in starting your journey in building a better credit score when you manage your account properly. With the card’s helpful tools, you can stay in control with its handy app, text alerts, as well as useful guides and much more.
The Aqua credit card is issued by New Day Ltd. and is available only to UK residents aged 18 and over. Even though the Aqua card works just like any other credit card, the interest rates are higher than the market average which reflects the greater risk to the lender. The annual percentage rate (APR) you will be charged, will be based on your individual circumstances.
CHECK THIS OUT: HSBC Advanced Credit Card – Apply & Activate
Aqua Credit Card
The Aqua range of credit cards is designed specifically for you if you have a low credit score. For whatever situation you find yourself, Aqua can help you build up your credit history and manage your finances better. Even though the Aqua range of credit cards come with a higher annual percentage rate (APR) than most mainstream credit cards, they can still be a gateway to more competitive products if you can manage your account well and repay what you owe on time.
Since its launch in 2002 with the aim of helping people who may have been refused credit or overlooked by other credit card companies in the past, Aqua has been trying to keep its promise to its consumers.
Aqua Credit Card Benefits
Using a credit card or before you can see someone using a particular credit card. You should know that there are benefits be hide it, that is also how Aqua credit card is. It has lots of amazing features you will be looking for in a credit card.
- Offers helpful tools & advice which includes a handy app, text alerts, and useful guides to help you access more competitive rates and services.
- There are manageable credit limits, which is an initial credit limit between £250-£1,200, with the potential of increasing your credit limit if you manage your account well.
- Enjoy free access to your credit score.
- You have the access to change the monthly payment date, by scheduling the statement due date to coincide with your payday.
- Aqua charges no extra fees on purchases abroad, which makes it an ideal choice when going on holiday.
- With the Aqua Advance card, if you stay within your credit limit and make timely payments, you can reduce your rate over three years.
These are a list of features consigning Aqua card, with these, we will be moving over to the next paragraph.
Aqua Credit Card Eligibility
To get approved for the Aqua credit card, you must:
- Be 18 years or above.
- Be a permanent resident of the UK.
- Pass the lender’s credit checks.
- You must not already have another card of the same type or other Aqua sister cards including Marbles, Fluid, and Opus card in the past 1 year.
- Must not be declared bankrupt in the previous 18 months and must not have current bankrupt proceedings against you.
- Must not have a Country Court Judgement registered against you in the past 12 months.
- Intending applicants must have a current UK bank or building society account.
This eligibility is what qualifies you for using the credit card.
CHECK IT OUT: Dick’s Sporting Goods Credit Card – How to Apply & Login
Aqua Credit Card Application
Aqua gives no guarantees that you’ll be offered a card, but it does promise to take a thorough look at your individual circumstances and financial situation. Thus, you can check to see if you qualify.
How to Apply
To apply for a credit card like the one we have here is very easy. There are steps you most step through in other for you to apply for this credit card.
- Launch your browser to https://aquacard.co.uk.
- Navigate down and tap on the ‘Check my eligibility’ tab.
- Review the eligibility criteria.
- Then key in your last 4-digit SSN and your mobile number.
- Thereafter, tap on the ‘Continue’ link.
- On the new page, provide your personal details which include: Title, first name, last name, date of birth, marital status.
- Enter your contact details including your email address and mobile number.
- Enter the country you currently reside in and your residential status.
- Key in your postcode and other required details.
- Enter your employment details and spending status which includes your employment status.
- Fill in your annual income and the number of people that are dependent on you financially.
- Give answers to the questions asked.
- Thereafter, scroll down and tap on the ‘Check my eligibility’ link.
Once you are approved, you can apply for the Aqua credit card of your choice.
Aqua Credit Card Login
You can only access your credit card account online by logging in. To login:
- Launch your browser to Aquacard.
- Tap on the ‘Login’ link
- Key in your Username and password.
- Tick on the ‘Remember Me’ box if you want to be remembered when next you want to log in.
- Then tap on the ‘Login’ link to access your account.
The guide you see above are the steps for you to log in to your Aqua credit card account if you have already had an account with them before or after creating your account.
Aqua Credit Card Activation
After receiving your card, you can activate it online or using Aqua’s automated service. Your pin number will be sent out shortly after you have received your card.
Aqua Credit Card Payment
You can make your credit card payments using the following mediums:
- Through direct debit.
- Through standing order.
- Via the Aqua app.
- By post.
- Via telephone banking.
These are the payment method for Aqua.
Aqua Credit Card App
From the Aqua app, you can manage your account anywhere. The app is free to download and comes with lots of features to enable you to manage your account easily. You can do the following with the app:
- Update your contact details.
- Make a payment on your account.
- From the app, you can get in contact with Aqua and view their FAQs.
- Easily view your latest balance and available credit limit.
- See your current transactions, including transactions that are still pending.
- Set up or manage your Direct Debit.
- Easily manage your statement preferences.
- Update your contact details.
All these stuff are what you can do with the Aqua app and it can be used anywhere in the world.
Aqua Credit Card Customer Service
Access the Aqua credit card official website to gain access to the customer service team who are ready to help you with any inquiries concerning your card.
CHECK THIS OUT: Hilton Honors American Express – Application & Activation