Australian Credit Cards? A credit card is a small plastic material issued by financial companies that give cardholders access to a revolving line of credit. With this card, you can make purchases up to the particular limit given by the Issuer. Then, repay the issuer or bank the credit you spent, either in full or part by the due date.
However, if you repay the money in part, the remaining balance will be taken as extended credit and interest will be charged on that amount you are owning. To avoid unnecessary interest charges, you should endeavour to pay off your debt in full at the due date.
Moreover, for some cards interest is charged on all purchases and transactions from the day the transaction was made.
Australian Credit Cards
There are different kinds of cards available in Australia. We have Low rate, low fees, rewards, frequent flyer, premium and balance transfer cards.
Here is the list of CC in the Australia market
- Commonwealth bank credit cards
- Anz Credit Cards
- Citi Rewards CC
- Coles No Annual Fee MasterCard
- Bendigo bank Low rate CC
- Qantas Premier Platinum
- Qantas American Express Ultimate CC
- Citi Simplicity Coles No Annual Fee
- Commonwealth bank neo cc
- Commonwealth bank low rate CC
These are some of the CC in Australia. Read beneath to understand more about the cards.
Commonwealth Bank Credit Card
Commonwealth Bank offers a range of credit cards from interest-free, low rate, low fee and awards cards.
Benefits For Commonwealth Bank Credit Card
- Offers 0% pa interest rate
- Get a choice to 3 credit limits, $1000,$2000 or $3000
- Offers a simple monthly fee.
- No late fee
- No additional cardholders fee.
- A free foreign transaction fee
For Commonwealth low rate CC- you will enjoy 0% pa on purchases for 15 months.
For Commonwealth bank Low fee CC- enjoy free annual fee for the first year, plus 0% pa on purchases for 15 months.
However, to apply for any of the commonwealth bank card visit https://www.commbank.com.au/credit-cards.html
Anz Credit Card
Anz Credit Cards are- Anz low rate, platinum, Anz first, Anz rewards travel adventure, Anz rewards black, Rewards platinum etc.
Each of the cards comes with its unique benefits and features.
Cardholders can earn 120, 000 bonus Quantas points and $200 back to their new frequent flyer black CC on eligible purchases within the first three months of approval.
To apply or learn more about various Anz CC, visit their official website at https://www.anz.com.au/personal/credit-cards/
Citi Rewards Credit Card
Citi Rewards CC offers an introductory 0% balance transfer for new Cardmembers.
- Offers 0% balance transfer for 30 months. Transfers from non-Citi personal loans, store or CC
- Good for CC debt consolidation
- Overseas travel insurance.
- Citi rewards program
To apply, visit Citi Bank official website.
Coles No Annual Fee
Coles No Annual Fee offers free annual fee and other outstanding benefits to users.
- Cardmembers gets 1 Flybuys point on each $2 spent on qualifying purchases
- Get $10 off on your coles supermarket shop when you redeem up to 2,000 Flybuys points
- Offers easy payment methods. With Samsung and Apple Pay.
- No annual fee
Quantas Premier Platinum Credit Card
Quantas Premier Platinum CC comes with amazing bonus points offers for members.
- Cardholders can earn 100,000 bonus Qantas points
- Earn uncapped quantas points
- Get a complimentary lounge access
- Travel insurance benefits
- Discounted companion fares concierge
- The low annual fee for the first year
To apply for the CC, kindly visit their official website, then click the apply now button and follow the onscreen directives.
For More Related Contents:
- Banana Republic Credit Card Benefits: Banana Republic Credit Card
- Express Credit Card Login – Express Credit Card Login Steps
- Sears Credit Card Apply – Sears Credit Card Apply Steps
- Dillard’s Credit Card – Dillard’s Credit Card Application – Login