Blue Nile Credit Card, is one of the special cards that offers financing options that enables you pay over time, this card is issued by Comenity Bank. Founded since 1999, Blue Nile has grown to become the largest online retailer of certified diamonds and fine jewelry
Blue Nile Credit Card Members Enjoy:
- Exclusive financing offers, giving them the flexibility to pay over time
- Special access to Cardmember-only offers and promotions
- No annual fee charge
- Convenient online account management.
Who benefits most from Blue Nile Credit Card?
- Those who seek for the lowest price on a diamond, as Blue Nile has a huge selection of diamonds, offering you more choices in your price range with your preferred characteristics.
- If you have a specific budget
- For those shopping for other fine jewelry, as Blue Nile has a great selection of other fine jewelry with diamonds, gemstones and pearls. You even have the option of designing your own.
What are fees/rates associated with Blue Nile Credit Card?
This card, is not all free, that means you have pay some certain fees as you use the card.
- Annual Fee – None
- Standard Variable Purchase APR – 29.99% (based on the Prime Rate)
- Minimum Interest Charge – $2.00 per credit plan.
What are the criteria?
Applying For a Blue Nile Credit Card is easy, but first you must have a Blue Nile Account.
How do I create a new account?
To create a new account,
- Scroll to https://secure.bluenile.com/account/create-account
- key in your email address
- Enter password
- Confirm password
- Tap on the “Create new account” link
Are Discounts Available on Blue Nile Credit Card?
Yes, Blue Nile offers a 1.5% discount on bank wire transactions. Cardholders, can also stay informed, on special offers and promotions, by subscribing to the Blue Nile e-mail list. You can sign up at the subscription status page.
How is My Order Packaged? (Shipping)
For standard orders within the U.S., Blue Nile ships using secure, non-descript packaging material. Inside is Blue Nile’s elegantly branded gift packaging – ideal for gifting or personal storage.
Can I Track My Order?
You can. On the day of shipment you’ll be emailed a shipping confirmation, which includes order-tracking detail. You’ll be kept updated informed of the transportation process at every step. You may also access shipping information, by using the “Order Status” link.
Does Blue Nile Offer Financing?
Blue Nile offers competitive financing for US customers via its card.
Can I Pay Using a Combination of Bankard & Financing?
Definitely, but first you are to apply for the Blue Nile credit card to determine your credit limit. Payment info. can only be taken by phone.
Does Blue Nile Offer Warranty?
Blue Nile offers a lifetime warranty to protect against manufacturer defects in craftsmanship. The warranty does not include normal wear and tear or damages incurred due to trauma, negligence, lack of regular maintenance, loss, or theft.
How Can I Safeguard My Purchase Against Damage, Theft, or A Loss
It is recommended that you contact an independent insurer such as Jewelers Mutual – for more information: https://www.bluenile.com/services/insurance or make arrangements with your homeowners or renters insurance carrier.
What payment methods can I use with the Blue Nile Credit Card?
For orders shipping to the European Union, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong (SAR), Macau (SAR), Taiwan, Singapore, Japan, Switzerland, Norway, New Zealand, United Arab Emirates, Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, and the US Virgin Islands, Blue Nile offers the following payment methods;
- Bank Wire / International Money Transfer (IMT) / Telegraphic Transfer (TT): Arrange payment via your bank and receive a 1.5% discount.
- Credit Card: Use your Visa, MasterCard or China UnionPay (where applicable) with local billing address in any of the countries or regions they ship to. American Express are accepted for orders placed in USD, GBP, AUD, NZD, HKD, SGD, & CAD, and Discover, Diners Club, or JCB card for orders placed in USD. To use other credit cards, it is recommended that you use PayPal as it accepts a variety of other cards.
- Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode.
- Financing programs
- Bank wire / Telegraphic Transfer (TT)
Customer Service Number
Diamond Questions – 1-888-565-7641
Jewelry Questions – 1-800-242-2728
Policy Questions – 1-800-242-2728.