Avianca Vida Visa® Card is issued by Banco Popular de Puerto Rico. It is a card that offers Bonus LifeMiles, as well as discounts on purchases. Avianca Vida Visa® Card requires excellent, good credit.
Of the two cards offered by Banco Popular de Puerto Rico, this card is the less expensive of the two credit cards that earn LifeMiles frequent flyer program. With this card, cardmembers earn 1 LifeMile per dollar on all purchases, with an additional bonus LifeMile for every dollar spent on purchases at Avianca. The card also comes with some travel benefits also which is similar to other cards in this category, including basic travel accident insurance and auto collision damage waiver.
Avianca Vida Visa® Card
The Avianca Vida Visa® Card is likely to interest you if you are interested in accumulating miles within Star Alliance and do not fly primarily on one airline. Be it as it may, you have to be sure that you are willing to navigate the vagaries of LifeMiles which has a notoriously buggy website and less-than-proactive customer service reputation.
Caution – LifeMiles expire twelve months after you earn your last miles.
Note that, as at the time of this publication, Avianca has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. And even though LifeMiles is a separate business from Avianca, it may still affect your ability in redeeming LifeMiles. However, Avianca has committed to continuing to honor the LifeMiles loyalty program.
This card offers a vast array of benefits that will interest you if you are thinking of applying for this card. Here is how the benefits add up:
- Users can earn 1 LifeMile per $1, spent on all other purchases
- Offers 20,000 Bonus LifeMiles after first card use
- Cardholders earn a 15% discount on purchases of miles which multiplies your Miles.
- Earn 2 LifeMiles per $1 spent on Avianca purchases
- Enjoy 0% Introductory offer for 12 months on Balance
- This card is embedded with a chip, which provides added security
- Offers travel accident insurance
- There’s protection against unauthorized Charges
- Emergency card replacement
- Easy online account management
- Electronic statements
- Auto-pay option.
What an array of fulfilling benefits with an amazing card, get yours today by applying.
Avianca Vida Visa® Card Application
To get the Avianca Vida Visa Card, you must apply for it. To apply:
- Scroll to the card application Webpage
- Enter your LifeMiles Membership Number and Promo code (optional)
- Next, enter your personal details; Name, Suffix (optional), Mother’s maiden name, Date of birth, Home address, (Address line 1, Address line 2, City, State, Zipcode), Primary phone number
- Tap on the “I Agree”
- Enter your Email, Confirm email, SSN, Choose your language preference
- Tap on the “Continue” link to get directives on what to do.
With these few steps, you can apply, and once you have been approved, you will have this card in your wallet.
Avianca Vida Visa® Card Activation
As you receive your card via mail, you will see a phone number on it. Call the number to activate your card. Once you call, you’ll be required to confirm your identity, and offer some details about the new card. Immediately after your card is activated, you can use it for purchase.
Avianca Vida Visa® Card Login
To view your card activity, view your statements, and manage your account on the go follow the following login steps;
- Scroll to Avianca Vida Visa® Card login page
- Key in your username and password
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
Logging in is easy once you know the right steps to take. As you follow the above-mentioned steps, you are sure to gain access easily to your account.
Avianca Vida Visa® Username or Password Recovery
Use these few recovery steps to recover your username and password:
- Key in your Card number, Date of birth (DD/MM/YYY), Postal code
- Lastly, click on the “Find My Account” link.
After a successful recovery, you can access your online card account and take advantage of all the card offers.
Avianca Vida Visa® Card Bill Payment
There are varieties of options, you can use to make your bill payment. They are;
Tap on the “Pay Online” tab below to login or register.
Call the number listed on the card’s website, to make your bill payment via phone.
In case you don’t have your billing statements at hand, you can locate your payment address, by visiting the secure card website.
Avianca Vida Visa® Card Customer Service Number
For general information and inquiries on Avianca Vida Visa® Card, call using the number listed on the card’s website.
More Related Contents:
- Citi® Secured Mastercard® – Online Application for Citi® Secured Mastercard
- Best Western Rewards Mastercard – How to Apply
- Simmons Rewards Visa Signature® Credit Card – How to Apply
- Northern Tool Credit Card – Northern Tool Mastercard Application
- Sony® Card – How to Apply for Sony® Card
- Westpac Altitude Black Credit Card – How to Apply