B Credit Card is issued by Clydesdale Bank & Yorkshire Bank. It is a card with no fees on overseas purchases and works in millions of places around the globe.
This card gives you the freedom of using your card while abroad with no foreign transaction fee on purchases, and you can enjoy Super-smart budgeting as you use the B app.
B Credit Card
Other benefits also include contactless and mobile payments thru Apple Pay, getting access to MasterCard Priceless Cities events & offers, as well as access to the experts at B, who are on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
CHECK THESE OUT: Triangle™ World Mastercard® – Triangle™ World Mastercard®Application
With their card, cardholders can revel secure online shopping, with MasterCard Secure Code, which protects you from unauthorized use of your card online and take advantage of the 24hour fraud support, which keeps you notified, as soon as any unusual activity is noticed on your account.
Cardholders don’t have to bother about paying an annual fee for card usage and can enjoy easy payments, including Direct Debit.
B Credit Card Benefits
Benefits that counts with B credit card:
- Charges no foreign transaction fees on purchases.
- Enjoy Super-smart budgeting as you use the B app.
- Offers contactless and mobile payments thru Apple Pay.
- Get access to MasterCard Priceless Cities events & offers.
- Gain access to the experts at B, who are on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Revel secure online shopping, with MasterCard Secure Code, which protects you from unauthorized use of your card online.
- Take advantage of the 24-hour fraud support, which keeps you notified, as soon as any unusual activity is noticed on your account.
- Charges no annual fee for card usage.
- Enjoy easy payments, including Direct Debit.
You can enjoy your card more with these benefits.
B Credit Card Application
To apply for, and get approved for a B credit card, applicants must note the following criteria;
- The applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must reside in the UK.
- Should not currently hold a B credit card.
How to Apply
- Scroll to https://www.youandb.co.uk/get-b/credit-card/bcc-apply
- Tick the “Yes” or “No” option, to confirm if you are a Clydesdale Bank or Yorkshire Bank customer.
- Tap on the “Continue” link to proceed to the next page.
- On the next page, answer the following questions.
- Are you 18 or over?
- Do you live in the UK?
- Are you currently bankrupt?
- Have you had any county judgment or decree in the last three years?
- Tick the box provided, to confirm that you have read the use of personal information statement.
- Tap on the “Continue” link, to get to the next phase.
- On the new page of the application, enter the following details; Title, first name, do you have a middle name? Last name, Date of birth, Marital status, do you have any dependents.
- Where do you live?
- Enter the following contact details; Mobile number, Email address, Confirm email address.
- How would you like to be contacted?
- Which bank is handy for you? Clydesdale Bank or Yorkshire Bank?
- Decide if you want to add a cardholder.
- Tap on the “Continue” link to proceed to the next phase to complete your application.
With a few more simple steps, your application will be completed.
B Credit Card Activation
To activate your newly acquired B card, contact the customer care team with the number listed on the card’s website.
B Credit Card Login
To gain access to your credit card account;
- Scroll to the Clydesdale Bank login page.
- Enter your Customer number Or Username.
- Tap on the “Continue” link to gain access.
As you continue, you will successfully access your card account.
B Credit Card Customer Service
Call using the number listed on the card’s website, to gain access to a customer care agent or the credit card experts who available to help you 24/7.
CHECK THESE OUT: Navy Federal CU Platinum Credit Card – How to Apply