The Barclaycard Ring Mastercard is a credit card that comes with protections and no extra hassles. It is the best card for people who do not like credit cards. It comes with simplicity, low cost, as well as benefits, which makes it a great option for anyone who wants to keep their costs as low as possible when dealing with credit. One unique thing about the Ring Mastercard is that if you don’t like a feature, or want to see something new, you can send card suggestions to community managers who are responsible for the Ring credit card.
Barclaycard Ring MasterCard
This card cuts across everybody like professional cardholders- who enjoy this card for its easy-to-use and low costs, retirees and those with homes paid off will also find this card beneficial for purchase protections and keeping a healthy credit profile after paying off their home.
CHECK THIS OUT>>> Barclaycard Ring Credit Card – How to Apply
Barclaycard Ring Mastercard Benefits
Low costs and an amazing combination of benefits makes this card an attractive collection for your wallet. Here they are:
- Enjoy low 14.24% variable APR on purchases and cash advances.
- No annual fee charge.
- Revel a 0% intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers you make within 45 days of account opening. Thereafter, a variable 14.24% APR applies.
- International Chip and PIN.
- Enjoy a new offer of Control Your Card – Instantly secure your accounts by locking your cards with Barclays SecureHold™, plus set transaction limits and block certain purchase categories for you or your authorized users. (Only available on the Barclays mobile app).
- There are no foreign fees.
Barclaycard Ring Mastercard Application
If you want to apply for the Barclaycard Ring credit card, here are the requirements and the steps to follow:
Qualifications and Requirements
- Intending applicants must be 18 years to apply
- You must supply the following personal identifying information: SSN, email address and phone number.
- Have handy your total annual income and source of income
- Monthly mortgage /rent payment.
- You must be earning over £3,000 yearly.
- Must be in employment
- It is important that you have not been made bankrupt in the last six years, including having an individual Voluntary Arrangement or Debit Relief Order.
- Having a less than one outstanding County Court Judgement (CCJ’s) in the last six years is also important.
- Proof of address if you have moved house recently.
- Have not recently missed a bill payment.
Check your eligibility for a Barclaycard
Before you apply for the card, you have to check your eligibility by filling in the form below, and you will be informed if you are eligible:
Which cards am I eligible for?
- Answer the question ‘Do you already have a Barclaycard?
- Select title
- Enter your first name and last name
- Fill in your date of birth and email address.
Employment and address
- Enter your employment status and annual income.
- Key in your building number or name, postcode, years at current address, and residential status.
- Do you have a Barclay’s current account?
- Choose how you intend to use your card.
- Choose how many people depend on you financially.
- Enter how much you spend the on childcare and /or other care each month.
- Enter your net monthly income after tax.
- Answer the question, ‘Do you expect your regular monthly spend to increase in the foreseeable future (up to 5 years)?
- Answer the question, ‘Do you expect your regular monthly spend to decrease in the foreseeable future (up to 5 years)?
Then click on the ‘Check Now’ link.
Barclaycard Ring Mastercard Activation
If you have already registered for Barclaycard online Servicing, you can log in and activate your card now. All you have to do is:
- Visit barclaycardus.com.
- Key in your login ID number (check in the confirmation email sent to you when you applied) or your 16-digit card number.
- Enter your passcode and memorable word (one that you choose when you registered).
And your Barclaycard Ring MasterCard will be successfully activated.
Activate in app
If you have gotten the Barclaycard app or you are a Barclay’s customer and you have the Barclays app, you can use to activate your card and manage your account.
- Just log in
- Click on ‘Barclaycard’ and activate your card.
You will need your new Barclaycard handy.
Barclaycard Ring Mastercard Login
To access your account, please key in your details below:
- Visit barclaycardus.com
- Fill in your username
- Fill in your password
- Tap on the ‘Remember username’ box if you want to stay logged or have your password remembered when next you want to log in.
Then tap on the ‘Log In’ link to access your account.
Barclaycard Ring Mastercard Forgot Username or Password
To retrieve your username or reset your password:
- Visit barclaycardus.com
- Enter the last 4 digits of your social security number.
- Fill in your date of birth
- Enter also your account number.
Then click on the ‘Continue’ link to proceed further
Barclaycard Ring Mastercard Payment
You can set up a Direct Debit which can help you avoid missing a payment. And also, you can choose to pay the minimum, a fixed amount or the full balance each month. You can also pay more than the minimum amount, which will help you clear your balance faster and pay less in interest.
Barclaycard Ring Mastercard Customer Service
Users of the Barclaycard Ring credit card, have access to Barclays regular customer support, who has good ratings. There are customer service agents who are on hand to offer you expert and prompt services. You can send Barclay a message or call their customer service gotten from the site barclaycardus.com.
CHECK THIS OUT>>> Buzz Credit Card – Buzz Credit Card Application