BDO Gold MasterCard is offered by American Express. It is a card, that is decked with an array of benefits for a cardholder’s delight. Revel FREE Travel Accident Insurance of up to PHP5 million, as you charge your travel fare to your card. Cardmembers enjoy a FREE membership fee for one 1year. Instant annual membership fee waiver for a spend of at least PHP180,000/year for Gold cardholders. They also get exclusive treats, freebies, and discounts once they shop using their BDO credit card at any partner stores.
Additionally, you can earn one credit card point for every PHP50 spent. You also get 2X points on every dining and entertainment spend as well as enjoy dual currency billing.
BDO Gold MasterCard Benefits
Here are the benefits that count with the BDO Gold MasterCard, you sure would love them:
- Revel FREE Travel Accident Insurance of up to PHP5 million, as you charge your travel fare to your card
- Enjoy a FREE membership fee for one 1year. Instant annual membership fee waiver for a spend of at least PHP180,000/year for Gold cardholders.
- Gives exclusive treats, freebies, and discounts once you shop using your BDO credit card at any partner stores
- You can earn one credit card point for every PHP50 spent
- Receive 2X points on every dining and entertainment spend
- Enjoy dual currency billing.
These benefits reward you for your acquisition of the BDO Gold MasterCard.
BDO Gold MasterCard Application
Applying for BDO Gold MasterCard is easy, but let’s see who is eligible to apply.
- Applicant must be at least 21 years of age and not over 70 upon card application
- Must be a Filipino citizen or a foreigner, who is residing in the Philippines for the last 2 years
- An applicant is expected to be a regular employee or self-employed. Your business must be operating for at least 2 years
- Should have at least one office or home landline and a mobile phone number
- The required minimum annual income is P420,000.
How to Apply
- Go to the BDO branch of your choice and personally submit your duly accomplished application form along with other requirements.
Note: however that the documents you submit to BDO will not be returned to you.
You can also apply online or via text message. Note that all applicants regardless of the mode of application will eventually be required to visit BDO, to submit the required documents.
To apply through SMS,
- Type BDOCC (space) APPLY (space) LAST NAME/FIRST NAME/MIDDLE INITIAL, then send to 2256 (Php 2.50 charge for Globe & Smart, Php 2.00 charge Sun subscribers).
For any medium you choose, you can successfully complete your application form and if you are approved, get your card with ease.
BDO Gold MasterCard Application Status
Call the BDO branch you filed the application, to check your application status.
Check your application status by;
- Visiting BDO website
- Go to Credit Cards>Services>Card Application Status
- Key in your SSN number of TIN, to check your application status.
Checking your application status helps you stay updated on your application process.
BDO Gold MasterCard Activation
The key to using your card is by activating it. To activate your card:
- Visit BDO website
- Scroll to Credit Cards>Services >Card Activation.
You can agree that activating your card was not stressful, it only begins with a step.
BDO Gold MasterCard Login
Log into your BDO card account with simple, fast, and secure steps:
- Scroll to the login page
- Enter your Email and Password
- Tap on the “login” link
Just take the first step, and before you know it, you can access your account without stress.
Recover your password and take charge of your account. Here’s what to do:
- On the login page
- Tap on the “Forgot password” link
- On the next page, enter your email
You can now stay updated on what’s happening in the BDO Gold MasterCard world.
Make fast, easy, and secure bill payments with the following steps:
- Enroll your BDO credit card as “Biller”
- Proceed to Enrollment à Company/Biller -> Enroll
- Fill out the enrollment form
- Choose BDO Gold MasterCard
- Choose MasterCard under the product type
- Enter the BDO credit card number on the front of your card
- Enter your full name
- Enter a nickname of your choice
- Check the online banking box
- Tap on the “submit” button
- Scroll to “Pay Bills and Reload – Bills Payment – Pay Bills
- Key in your payment details
- Choose an account
- Enter amount
- Tap on the “Submit” link
- Verify your payment details on the new window that pops up
- Tap on the “Continue” link.
Once you accurately follow these steps, making your bill payment becomes a fun procedure.
BDO Gold MasterCard Customer Care Number
Cardholders can call the number listed on the card’s secure website, to have all issues about BDO Gold MasterCard addressed.
More Related Contents:
- Best Western Rewards Mastercard – How to Apply
- Simmons Rewards Visa Signature® Credit Card – How to Apply
- Citi® Secured Mastercard® – Online Application for Citi® Secured Mastercard
- Westpac Altitude Credit Card – How to Apply