BDO ShopMore MasterCard is a card that gets you rewarded every time you shop. It comes with unlimited rewards and rebates for every purchase you make at SM retail affiliates and partner establishments.
Cardmembers of this amazing card, get a free SM advantage card, which comes with SM Advantage points for every PHP200.00 spend =1.5 points. They enjoy also a 5% Rebate during SMS 3-day sale for a minimum of PHP5,000.0 0.
It offers 0% interest on installment with a minimum purchase of PHP3,000 000 at all partner merchant stores. Card users get to receive a 5% rebate during SM’s 3-Day Sale events for a minimum spend of PHP5,000.00. Additionally, there’s a low-interest rate of 0.88% for 12 months when you transfer your outstanding balance from other credit cards.
BDO ShopMore Mastercard
In the way of reward points, card users get a FREE SM Advantage Card. They also get in on exclusive online deals and freebies as they use your card at any participating website. Also, there’s a one-point offer for every PHP20,000.00 spent at Petron.
When it comes to discounts, the BDO ShopMore Mastercard gives cardholders an additional 10% discount on top of the regular points earned on their SM Advantage Card.
Now let’s go further and see the benefits the card offers.
BDO ShopMore MasterCard Benefits/Reward/Promotions /Discounts
Earn benefits, rewards, and discounts all from one card:
- Offers a free SM advantage card
- Comes with SM Advantage points for every PHP200.00 spend =1.5 points
- Enjoy a 5% Rebate during the SMS 3-day sale for a minimum of PHP5,000.0 0.
- Cardholders, get 0% interest on installment with a minimum purchase of PHP3,000 000 at all partner merchant stores
- Receive a 5% rebate during SM’s 3-Day Sale events for a minimum spend of PHP5,000.00
- Low-interest rate of 0.88% for 12 months when you transfer your outstanding balance from other credit cards.
- FREE SM Advantage Card
- Get in on exclusive online deals and freebies as you use your card at any participating website
- There’s a one-point offer for every PHP20,000.00 spent at Petron.
- As a cardholder, you earn an additional 10% discount on top of the regular points earned on your SM Advantage Card.
We all need a little extra with our card and the BDO ShopMore card gives just that!!!
BDO ShopMore MasterCard Application
There are various ways to apply for BDO ShopMore MasterCard. But let’s see the eligibility criteria first.
- Applicant must be at least 21 years of age and not over 70 upon card application
- Must be a Filipino citizen or a foreigner, who is residing in the Philippines for the last 2 years
- An applicant is expected to be a regular employee or self-employed. Your business must be operating for at least 2 years
- Should have at least one office or home landline and a mobile phone number
- The required minimum annual income is P180,000.
How to Apply
- Visit any BDO branch of your choice and personally submit your duly accomplished application form along with other requirements.
Note, that the documents you submit to BDO will not be returned to you.
The application can also be done online or via text message. Note that all applicants regardless of the mode of application will eventually be required to visit BDO, to tender the necessary documents needed.
To apply through SMS,
- Type BDOCC (space) APPLY (space) LAST NAME/FIRST NAME/MIDDLE INITIAL, then send to 2256 (Php 2.50 charge for Globe & Smart, Php 2.00 charge Sun subscribers)
For any medium you choose to apply with, once you accurately complete the application form and get approved, your card will be sent to you.
BDO ShopMore MasterCard Application Status
Call the BDO branch you filed the application, to check your application status.
You can check your application status online by;
- Visiting BDO website
- Go to Credit Cards>Services>Card Application Status
- Key in your SSN number of TIN, to check your application status.
Checking your application status, helps you stay updated on how your application is progressing.
BDO ShopMore MasterCard Activation
Unlock your card by activating with the following steps:
- Visit BDO website
- Scroll to Credit Cards>Services >Card Activation.
After activating your card, you can now log in and start using your card online for your purchases.
BDO ShopMore MasterCard Login
To get more out of your card, you should be able to access your card account. To do this:
- Scroll to the login page
- Enter your Email and Password
- Tap on the “login” link
You are now fully in charge of your card account.
BDO ShopMore MasterCard Password Recovery
The one requirement you need to access your account is your password. If you have forgotten it, here is how to recover it:
- Scroll to the login page
- Tap on the “Forgot password” link
- On the next page, enter your email
With your password fully recovered, your card account is safe and easily accessible to you.
BDO ShopMore MasterCard Bill Payment
Make fast, easy, and secure bill payment online with these simple steps:
- Enroll your BDO credit card as “Biller”
- Proceed to Enrollment à Company/Biller -> Enroll
- Fill out the enrollment form
- Select BDO ShopMore MasterCard
- Choose MasterCard under the product type
- Key in the BDO credit card number on the front of your card
- Key in your full name
- Enter a nickname of your choice
- Check the online banking box
- Click on the “submit” button
- Navigate to “Pay Bills and Reload – Bills Payment – Pay Bills
- Enter your payment details
- Select an account
- Key in an amount
- Click on the “Submit” link
- Confirm your payment details on the new window that pops up
- Click on the “Continue” link.
Once you get accustomed to these bill payment steps, making your bill payment becomes less stressful.
BDO ShopMore MasterCard Customer Service Number
Cardholders can contact the customer support team for general information and inquiries on BDO ShopMore MasterCard, by visiting the card’s secure website. On the website, they can call using the number listed on the website.
Check Related Contents:
- Military Star Credit Card – How to Apply for Military Star Credit Card
- L’earn Credit Card – L’earn Credit Card Application
- Best Western Rewards Mastercard – How to Apply
- Ambank True Visa Credit Card – How to Apply