Becu credit card is offered by BECU. This card is a low interest and minimal fees credit card, that comes in handy when you are taking on a big purchase, managing fluctuating income, or need to carry a balance on your card.
With no annual fee charged, no balance transfer fee, no foreign transaction fees, and no cash advance fee, you would agree that is indeed a minimal fee credit card.
The credit card offers cardholders online shopping protection and protects them with its zero fraud liability features. Additionally, cardholders get covered with worldwide travel accident insurance, and much more.
Becu Credit Card
Cardmembers of the Becu credit card, enjoy the extended warranty, emergency assistance, and car rental insurance. They also get unlimited 1.5% Cash Back and offers of, $0% Intro APR for 12 months on both purchases and balance transfers. Thereafter, their rate varies, currently ranging from 12.15% to 23.15%, depending on their creditworthiness.
Becu Credit Card Benefits
Get amazing benefits with the Becu card at no cost:
- Comes with no annual fee charge
- No balance transfer fee
- It is devoid of foreign transaction fees
- Charges no cash advance fee
- Offers online shopping protection
- You stand protected with its zero fraud liability
- There’s worldwide travel accident insurance
- Enjoy extended warranty
- Emergency assistance
- Car rental insurance.
- Unlimited 1.5% Cash Back
- Offers, $0% Intro APR for 12 months on both purchases and balance transfers. After that, your rate varies, currently ranging from 12.15% to 23.15%, depending on your creditworthiness.
If before now you had doubted that this card can actually be of good to you, you now know better.
Becu Credit Card Application
Only those who live near a Becu credit union in Washington state are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Those who are new to Becu, will need to first apply for BECU Credit Card Union membership, via an easy online application. Once you are through with the membership application, then you can apply for your credit card via your online banking account.
Current BECU members, should simply log in to online banking, and choose “Apply for Credit Cards & Loans from tabbed options.
Becu Credit Card Application Status
You can simply check your application status by:
- Logging into online banking
- Choose “Loan Status” from the tabbed options.
You now know how you stand with your credit card application.
To activate your card, you need to call the Becu customer care team with the number provided on the Becu secure website.
To log in, and manage your account, use the following login steps.
- Visit BECU secure website
- Enter your Username and Password
- Answer the security question
- Tap on the “Login” link, to access your account.
Everything in life must not be stressful. That is why Becu has simplified your login procedure into your card account.
How to Make Becu Credit Card Bill Payment
To make your bill payment, you have to contact the Becu customer care team from the card secure website to get instructions on how to make your bill payment.
Customer Care Number
To get assistance with whatever issues you may have with the Becu card, you have the contact the Becu customer care team. You can contact them by visiting the card’s official website, to call with the phone number provided there to get all issues on Becu Credit Card addressed.
More Related Contents:
- eBay MasterCard: eBay MasterCard Review | Apply Now
- Pockit MasterCard: Review on Pockit MasterCard
- United Explorer Card: How to Apply Now
- Apple Credit Card: Apple Credit Card Review