Best Credit Cards Cash Back? Looking for the top CC with amazing cashback rewards for your daily purchases? Cashback cards are CC that offers users on every or qualifying purchases they made. Some come with a free annual fee plus and other perks, you won’t like to miss out.
However, there are lots that offer amazing cashback to users. In this article, we shall be looking at some of these cards and their benefits. All you need is to get a sit as you explore this article to the end. I believe after going through this article you will find the best cashback CC for you.
Best Credit Cards Cash Back
How does cashback cards work? After making purchases with the Cashback cards, it pays a percentage of the amount back to Cardholders on every transaction they made. Check out the list of CC with amazing cash return in the section below
Best Credit Cards Cash Back 2021
The cards are as follows
- Citi Double Cash Card
- Chase Sapphire preferred® Card
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card From American Express
- Chase Freedom Flex
- Chase Freedom Unlimited
- Discover it® Cash Back
- Capital One venture rewards CC,
- Ink business preferred CC,
- United Explorer Card
- Discover it Secured and many more.
Citi® Double Cash Card
Citi double cash CC is offered by Citi bank CC. It also comes with amazing rewards just like other rewards CC.
- Offers reward rate of 1%-2% cashback to members.
- Offers 2% cash reward on all purchases. That is, you will earn 1% when you buy, with an additional 1% as you pay for the purchases.
- Receive special access tickets to thousands of events with your card.
- Cruise with a free annual fee.
- No caps on the number of cashback you earn.
- Redeem cashback for as direct deposit, a statement credit, check or convert it to points
- Offers 24 hours of fraud protection.
- Offers Citi identity theft solutions
- Receive amazing lost wallet service
- Cardholders get free liability for unauthorized charges.
- Offers contactless pay system
How to apply: to get, go to their website and fill out the application form. Go to https://citicards.citi.com/usc/Citi/Cards/DoubleCash/
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
the chase Sapphire is a Chase Bank CC. It comes with great value and also the flexibility to cardholders. Members enjoy the option of transferring your rewards to airline and hotel loyalty programs- for an affordable annual fee.
- Offers 60,000 bonus points to new users on eligible purchases made in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Cardholders get 2 extra points on travel and dining at restaurants, qualified services
- It provides unlimited delivery services with no fee attached and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one-year qualifying food purchases with DashPass.
How to apply: To get the card go to their website to https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/sapphirepreferred/.
Blue Cash Preferred® Card From American Express
Blue card preferred is an American Express bank card. The best CC for groceries, gas and other purchases.
- Offers outstanding intro rewards fresh cardholders on qualifying purchases within the first three months of getting the card.
- Card users enjoy 6% cashback on US supermarket on eligible purchases each year.
- Users get 6% cash back on select US streaming subscriptions
- Receive 3% Cash Back on US gas stations and on transit
- Cardmembers receives 1% cashback on other purchases
How to apply: to apply online go to their official site at https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/blue-cash-prefferred/ on their main page, locate the apply button and follow the prompt.
Chase Freedom Flex
Chase Freedom Flex CC comes with quality rewards and bonus points to members on purchases made with the card.
- Users get an introductory bonus on qualifying purchases made within the first 3 months from account inception.
- Earn 5% back on grocery purchases on qualified purchases
- Users get 5% on travel purchases
- Members earn 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores and 1% on other purchases with this card.
How to apply: move to their page using this link https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/freedomflex/ hit on the apply button and follow the instructions on the screen.
Chase Freedom Unlimited
Chase Freedom Unlimited is a Chase Bankcard that provides users with cash back rewards plus free annual fee and an introductory offer.
- No annual fee
- New users get an intro $200 reward on eligible purchases
- Users also receive up to 15% to 5% rewards to users.
- Cardholders enjoy amazing card bonuses on travel using the card, restaurants and drugstores.
How to apply: to apply, simply visit their website at https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/freedom-unlimited locate the Apply Now widget and follow the onscreen guide.
Discover it® Cash Back
Discover it Cash Back card is offered by discover bank. It comes with a free annual fee and introductory annual percentage rate on purchases and balance transfer, which enables users to save more.
- Cardmembers receives 1% to 5% rewards on qualified purchases they made with their card
- $0 annual fee
- Fresh members enjoy 0% introductory APR on purchases for 14 months
- New members also enjoy 0% APR on balance transfers for 14 months.
How to apply: progress to their official site at https://www.discovercard.com/
On their homepage, locate the apply button and follow the on-screen guide.