Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards For Balance Transfer? Balance transfer has a very good role to play in your debt bust. You can take advantage of the 0% annual percentage rate offer on a card to save money, instead of paying for interest charges you got from carrying a balance.
However, some balance transfer cards charge a BT fee of about 3-5% of the amount being transferred. So, to find the best BT card that will make the most of your circumstances, simply calculate the amount you want to transfer + the BT fees with the number of months you will need to pay off the debt. With this, you can discover the card for yourself.
Best Credit Cards For Balance Transfer
The list of top credit card for balance transfer includes
- Citi® Double Cash Card
- BankAmericard Credit Card
- Citi Simplicity Card
- Chase Slate
- HSBC Gold MasterCard
Citi® Double Cash Card
cardholders earn amazing double cashback with Citi double cash card. So, members get up to 2% cash back on all purchases. But for you to receive the cashback, you have to pay at least the minimum due early.
- Users get an amazing 2% cashback on all other purchases.
- Card users enjoy a free annual fee.
- Cardholders also enjoy free foreign transaction fees with the card.
- Enjoy travel insurance with the card.
- It provides partner benefits.
- Members enjoy contactless means of payment.
- Users get maximum protection with this card.
To get started and enjoy the outstanding benefits of the card, you need the card. To apply for it go to www.citi.com/credit-cards/credit-card-details/citi.action?ID=citi-double-cash-credit-card
Citi Simplicity® Card
Citi Simplicity card is one of the amazing cards issued by Citi Bank. It comes with a whole number of the card’s benefits and features
- Offers new cardholders a 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 18 months.
- New members also enjoy a welcoming 0% APR on purchases for 18 months from the date of account opening.
- There’s a free annual charge.
- Cardholders receive Citi identity theft solutions.
- Get free liability on unauthorized charges.
- Receive auto account alerts.
- Shop securely with contactless pay.
- Enjoy convenient account management via online banking.
- Get 24/7 customer service.
The list above is the credit card benefits and features.
To apply for Citi simplicity CC, simply go to your browser and type in www.citi.com/credit-cards/credit-card-details/citi.action?ID=citi-simplicity-credit-card
Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
Wells Fargo Cash Wise card is best for cell phone insurance and also a good everyday card.
- Offers 1.5 cashback on all purchases Cardholders made.
- It offers a free annual fee.
- 0% introductory annual percentage rate on balance transfers.
- 0% intro APR on purchases.
- Low spending requirement f welcome bonus.
To get this wells Fargo card, you need to go to their website at https://www.wellsfargo.com/credit-cards/visa-wise/
Chase Slate card is offered by Chase bank. It’s one of the best balance cards. It offers an interesting intro APR on purchases and BT.
- Cardholders enjoy a free monthly FICO credit score.
- Free balance transfer fee within 60 days of membership.
- Provide solid balance transfer and purchase a 0% intro APR offer.
- No annual fee.
BankAmericard Credit Card
offers long 0% intro APR on balance Transfer with a free annual fee. You will need a good to excellent credit score to get this card.
- No annual fee.
- Comes with 0% intro APR for 18 billing cycles for purchases and fore balance transfer made within the first 60 days of account opening.
- No penalty APR.
- Cardholders access their fico score online for free online or via mobile app.
HSBC Gold MasterCard
the HSBC Gold MasterCard the s issued by HSBC Bank. It offers a lengthy 0% introductory APR, plus no annual and penalty fee.
- Cardholders enjoy a late fee waiver once a year.
- No penalty APR.
- Lengthy intro APR.
- Free foreign transaction fee.
To get the HSBC card visit their site https://www.us.hsbc.com/credit-cards/products/gold search for the apply box and click on it to start the application process.
For more Related Contents:
- Hobby Lobby Credit Card: How to Apply Now
- Evine Credit Card: Guidelines on how to Apply Now
- Avianca Vida Visa® Card: Steps on how to Apply
- Westpac Altitude Black Credit Card – How to Apply