Best Credit Cards For Canadians? Are you looking for the best cc for Canadians? Find out your next CC in this article. This article will be exploring and comparing Canadian’s best cards, by writing down their various features and benefits.
However, you’ll find cards that offer you more cashback and rewards depending on how you spend. This means that the amount you spend on the qualifying purchases determines the amount of cashback and rewards you’ll get. The more you spend the more rewards you get.
Moreover, most CC request that applicants should have a good or excellent credit score or history, in order to qualify for the card, while some, you don’t need a credit history to get it.
Best Credit Cards For Canadian
Discovering the right CC for you might save you lots of money in a year. Even if you’re looking for lower fees, more rewards- travel medical insurance, rental car savings etc.
So, it’s good to find the right credit card with rewards for you, because when you do that, use your card wisely, pay off your balance every, you’re good to go.
However, there are lots of CC in Canada. But this article will just pick out the best.
Best Credit Cards For Canadians 2021 – Best Credit Cards For Canadians
Here are the top Canadians CC
- American Express Cobalt
- Amex SimplyCash Preferred
- Scotiabank Gold American Express
- CIBC Dividend Visa Infinite
- TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite
- BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite
- Tangerine Money-Back
American Express Cobalt Card
American Express Cobalt Card comes with a high earn rate and good introductory bonuses, including points. Thus, it’s best for travel. Cardholders can redeem their points for travel on flights at an airline with no blackout dates or it can also be used for American Express fixed points travel program.
- Earn 5 points on each dollar you spent on groceries and dining
- Cardholders get 2 points on each dollar they spent on travel, gas and transit
- Earn 1 point on each dollar spent on other purchases.
- Get 1 point in travel rewards.
Scotiabank Gold American Express
Scotiabank Gold American Express card offers great rewards to cardmembers. Plus an amazing welcoming bonus.
- It offers 5 points to users on purchases at the groceries, restaurant and entertainment.
- Receive 3 points on every dollar spent on streaming, transit and gas.
- It offers 1 point on every dollar spent on every other thing
- There are no foreign transaction fees
- Get 1 point travel reward.
- Enjoy amazing welcome offer
To get the card visit their main page.
American Express SimplyCash Preferred
American Express SimplyCash Preferred card is best for people who want cash back CC but don’t want the fuss of figuring out how the spending categories work.
- It offers a low rate of 2% cashback on everything you buy.
- No limit to the cashback you can earn
- Offers promotional cashback for new members for the first 4 months on eligible purchases
To apply, visit their official website.
CIBC Dividend Visa Infinite
CIBC Dividend Visa Infinite credit card offers cashback rates in a diverse range of five common spending categories, plus an intro bonus.
- Cardholders earn 4% cash back on gas and groceries purchases
- Receive 2% cashback on dining, recurring bills and daily transit.
- Cardmembers gets 1% cashback rewards on every other purchase they make with their CC.
- Offers a welcoming bonus
These are the basic things you need to know about the card. You can visit their main page to apply.
TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite
TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite is the top choice for people who wants to earn points when they travel, and also on an ongoing basis. You can redeem your points through Expedia for TD.
- Card users earn 9 points per dollar spent on travel via Expedia for TD
- Receive 3point on every dollar spent on everything else.
- Earn 1point as travel rewards.
To get the card, kindly visit their official page to apply.