Best Credit Cards To Build Credit? Looking for a great credit card to build your credit history? Why is it important for one to rebuild his/her credit? Building your credit makes it easy to open doors for lenders. There are lots of cards best for people with poor credit.
However, if you have poor credit all you need is to find the card that is suitable for you. With this, you will have a greater chance of having an amazing credit history.
When to have a good credit history you have a higher chance to apply and get cards with amazing rewards and benefits and be able to purchase items you need with ease.
Best Credit Cards To Build Credit
Below is the list of credit cards for people with bad credit history
- Credit One Bank® Visa® For Rebuilding Credit
- Discover it® Secured
- Capital One Secured MasterCard
OpenSky Secured Visa Credit Card
- The Jasper MasterCard
Read the section under for information about the card.
Credit One Bank® Visa® for rebuilding credit
the card offers cashback on qualifying purchases as it helps to rebuild your credit.
- Offers 1% cashback on eligible purchases.
- Helps to rebuild your credit score.
- Get automatic reviews for credit line increase opportunities.
- $0 fraud liability.
- Requires no deposit.
- Free online access.
How to apply? You have to prequalify before you can apply for the card, Go to https://www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/secured-mastercard/
Discover it® Secured
Discover it® Secured is good for rebuilding credit history. Offers an amazing rewards rate. Here are the benefits
- Get 2% cashback at purchases at gas stations and restaurants on eligible combined purchases every quarter
- Enjoy unlimited 1% cashback on other purchases
- Enjoy an introductory welcome offer with your card.
- Free annual fees
- Builds your credit history with the three major credit bureaus
To apply for this card simply visit https://www.discovercard.com on their main page, click on the apply now button and follow the prompt.
Capital One Secured MasterCard
its best for consumers with bad credit. If you don’t have a good credit history, try out this card.
- Free annual fee.
- Automatic credit line reviews.
- Personalized payment options.
- Credit score alerts travel benefits.
- Extended warranties.
How to apply for the card online, simply visit https://www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/secured-mastercard/ then click on the apply now widget and follow the instructions on the screen.
OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card
the card is available for people with a limited credit history or bad credit score. So if you wish to improve your credit history, check out the OpenSky Secured card.
- It does not require a credit check. Which makes the application process very easy
- The refundable deposit you provided will be your credit line limit from as low as $200
- Helps to build your credit fast
- It reports to three major credit bureaus to help build your C history.
- Easy access to cardholders agreement
How to apply for the Card- simply visit the OpenSky Secured MasterCard website, find the apply button, and tap on it. Then follow the guide on the screen.
Jasper MasterCard is offered by WebBank, Member FDIC. The card is designed to help you build your credit history. It comes with amazing features and benefits, read below
- Cardholders earn 1% cashback on each purchase you made with their card.
- There’s no annual fee.
- Autopay settings, notifications help you manage your account.
- Builds your credit.
- No credit history is required to get the card.
How to apply for Jasper MasterCard? Navigate to their official website and follow the application steps. Before you click on the submit button, go through the information you keyed in to ensure it’s correct.
- Solaris Platinum Credit Card – Solaris Platinum Credit Card Application
- Ace Hardware Credit Card – Ace Hardware Credit Card Apply
- Ollo Rewards Mastercard – How to Apply for Ollo Rewards Credit Card
- Northern Tool Credit Card – Northern Tool Mastercard Application