Best Credit Cards With Rewards? Are you searching for the best CC with an amazing reward program? There are lots of credit cards that offer amazing rewards to cardmembers on qualified purchases.
However, there are two types of reward cards, travel, and cashback cards. Cashback cards pay a percentage of the amount back to members on every transaction they made. While the travel card gives you miles or points for each dollar you spent. Thereafter, you redeem those rewards for hotel stays and many more.
In the quest to discover the best rewards card for you, it was will interest you to know that there’s no particular card best for anyone, it depends on the kind of rewards you value and how you spend.
Best Credit Cards With Rewards
Here is the list of the best rewards CC
- Chase Freedom Unlimited
- Discover it® Cash Back
- Citi Double Cash Card
- Chase Sapphire preferred® Card
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card From American Express
- Chase Freedom Flex
Other rewards card includes Capital One venture rewards CC, ink business preferred CC, United Explorer Card, Discover it Secured, and many more.
Chase Freedom Unlimited
it offers amazing cashback to cardholders with no annual fee and an introductory offer.
- Free annual fee
- Offers $200 introductory reward
- Cardholders get up to 15% to 5% rewards to users.
- Enjoy outstanding bonuses on travel using the card, restaurants, and drugstores.
So to get this card, you will need a good-excellent credit score. Visit their official page at https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/freedom-unlimited to apply for the card.
Discover it® Cash Back
Discover it Cash Back is offered by discover bank. The card comes with a free annual fee and an introductory annual percentage rate on purchases and balance transfers.
- Cardholders enjoy 1% to 5% rewards on eligible purchases they made with their card
- $0 annual fee
- New cardholders get 0% introductory APR on purchases for 14 months
- Fresh members also enjoy 0% APR on balance transfers for 14 months.
To qualify for the card you need a credit score from 690-850. Visit discover its official page to apply. Visit https://www.discovercard.com/
Citi® Double Cash Card
the CC is issued by Citi bank. It’s also one of the cards with amazing rewards offer with a high flat rate.
- Offers reward rate of 1%-2% cashback to members.
- Enjoy the amazing introductory offer
- The free annual fee for cardholders
This card is perfect for people looking for a low hassle cash back card. To apply, navigate to their website and fill out the application form. Go to https://citicards.citi.com/usc/Citi/Cards/DoubleCash/
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
the chase sapphire preferred provides amazing value and flexibility to cardholders. Thus, it gives you the option of transferring your rewards to airline and hotel loyalty programs- for an affordable annual fee.
- Offers 60,000 bonus points on eligible purchases made in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Get 2 extra points on travel and dining at restaurants, qualified services
- Enjoy unlimited delivery services with no fee attached and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one-year qualifying food purchases with DashPass.
Progress to their main site to apply for the card https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/sapphirepreferred/. You should have at least a 690-850 C score.
Chase Freedom Flex: Chase Freedom
Flex offers outstanding rewards and bonus points opportunities to members on purchases with the card. You will enjoy 5% in multiple categories plus a cash bonus.
- Get an introductory bonus on eligible purchases in your first 3 months from account inception.
- Enjoy 5% back on grocery purchases on qualified purchases
- Receive 5% on travel purchases
- Earn 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores and 1% on other purchases with this card.
You can progress to their official page using this link https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/freedomflex/ to apply for the CC.
Blue Cash Preferred® Card From American Express
the blue card preferred is offered by American Express bank. It’s best for groceries, gas and other purchases, especially for family people.
- Offers introductory rewards on eligible purchases within the first three months of getting the card.
- Receive 6% cashback on US supermarkets on eligible purchases each year.
- Earn 6% cashback on select US streaming subscriptions
- 3% Cash Back on US gas stations and on transit
- Receive 1% cashback on other purchases
To apply go to their official website at https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/blue-cash-prefferred/
Checkout Related Contents:
- Best Western Rewards Mastercard – How to Apply
- Ambank True Visa Credit Card – How to Apply
- IAFF Primary Access MasterCard – How to Apply
- Everence MyNeighbor MasterCard – How to Apply
- Ollo Rewards Mastercard – How to Apply for Ollo Rewards Credit Card