Best Student Credit Card 2021. Student Credit Cards, are designed to help students build their credit all through post-secondary. This is adjudged as one of the ways a student can start building his/her credit.
Best Student Credit Card 2021
These cards, are no (or low) fee credit cards, and also cards that offer the best credit solution to students on a budget. So, if you have been wondering about the best student credit card to apply for, we are going to make your quest simple. Just read through this article to get your answers.
Why Should I Get a Student Credit Card?
If you are wondering why you should apply for a student credit card, you have all the information you need here:
- Acts as a tool you can use to establish your credit history
- Helps you prepare for a number of responsibilities you will have later in lifelike, like renting an apartment, financing a vehicle or buying a home.
- Because of the cards no (or low) annual fees, as well as low credit limits, it makes it easy for you to access purchases, establish your credit history and build good money managing habits.
All these features and many more, makes applying for a student credit card worth it.
Best Student Credit Cards 2021
Here, we bring you a list of the best student credit cards of 2021, which you can apply for, and use to earn even more as you shop.
Discover it® Student Cash Back
This card is an ideal card for students who want cashback as well as to build credit at the same time.
The following features make the Discover card a great pick for students.
- As a cardholder, you get a $20 statement credit each school year, that you have a GPA of 3.0 or higher, for up to 5 years.
- Cashback is earned on every purchase, with higher rates in specific categories that change each quarter
- You can double cash back the first year
- Rewards do not expire.
- It is a no annual fee card, which makes it a favourite cashback card for students.
So, if you are looking for a cashback card, that gives you back as you use your card, you can apply for the Discover it® Student Cash Back
OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card (For Students with no Credit)
This card is ideal for students who are new to the United States or brand new to credit. It is also the best credit card option for students with zero credit history, as it helps their credit score.
- You can get approved even with poor credit history
- Students can use this card, to build their credit
- Limits up to $3,000.
So, if you are a student with no credit, you now have a card that accepts you. You can apply for the OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card
Journey® Student Rewards from Capital One (For Students with Average Credit)
If you are new to credit, then The Journey® Student Rewards from Capital One® is just the perfect card for you. This card also helps students who want to earn cashback on their spending while building credit.
- Get approved even with a negative credit history
- Charges no annual fee or foreign transaction fees
- Enables you to earn cashback.
There you have the best student credit card for 2021, that can help you as a student to build your credit. So you can bring your quest to an end, by choosing from one of these cards the one that best meets your needs and apply for it. Get started on it today, and enjoy the credit building power that comes with these cards.
- My Credit Cards Application: How To Apply For A Credit Card For The First…
- HDFC Credit Card Login – HDFC Credit Card Login Steps
- 2021 First Savings Bank Credit Card: How to Apply for First Savings Bank Credit…
- Credit Card Score 2021 – Credit Scores Range