BMO SPC®** Air Miles® MasterCard is issued by Bank of Montreal. It is a card that comes with 800 AIR MILES Bonus Miles, with double the Miles on every purchase at participating AIR MILES Partners. With this card, card users get access to BMO extra deals, which gives them exclusive deals, and access to concerts, movie premiers, sports, etc.
There’s also a reward mile for every $20 in credit card purchases. Cardholders also get SPC® discounts, (Student Price Card Ltd) of 10% to 15 %, at hundreds of their favorite stores, as well as no annual fee charge for card usage.
CHECK THIS OUT: JCPenny Credit Card – JCPenny Credit Card Application
BMO SPC®** Air Miles® MasterCard
There’s also an Extended Warranty, which saves you the cost of buying optional extended warranty insurance on your next purchase as you pay with your BMO credit card. This coverage, also doubles the original manufacturer’s warranty period, up to a maximum of one additional year. With its purchase protection offer, items purchased with your card, are instant, insured against theft or damage for 90 days from the date of purchase.
BMO SPC® Air Miles® MasterCard® Benefits
With this card comes the following amazing benefits:
- Cardholders, get 1 reward mile for every $20 in credit card purchases.
- Get SPC® discounts, (Student Price Card Ltd) of 10% to 15 %, at hundreds of your favorite stores.
- Charges no annual fee for card usage.
- Enjoy Extended Warranty, and save the cost of buying optional extended warranty insurance on your next purchase as you pay with your BMO credit card. This coverage, also doubles the original manufacturer’s warranty period, up to a maximum of one additional year.
- With its purchase protection offer, items purchased with your card, are instant, insured against theft or damage for 90 days from the date of purchase.
- BMO extra deals give you exclusive deals, and access to concerts, movie premiers, sports, etc.
Wow-what an array of benefits!!!
BMO SPC® Air Miles® MasterCard® Application
To apply for, and get approved for BMO SPC® Air Miles® MasterCard®, applicants must note the following criteria;
- Applicants must be at the age of majority in their province or territory.
- Must not, be declared bankrupt in the last 7 years.
- Scroll to the Bank of Montreal application page.
- Next, answer the question “Already a customer with a BMO Debit Card?” by answering “Yes” or “No”.
- The answer also “Do you have a Canadian address?”, by ticking the “Yes” or “No” button.
- If you tap on the “Yes” option, in answer to the second question, you will be directed to a new page, where you are to read, and agree to the terms of the card.
- Next, enter the following details; the First name/Given a name, Middle name, Last name /Family name, and your Birthday.
- Enter your email address.
- Provide your Street no., Unit no., Street name, City, Province, Postal code.
- Fill out your Housing status, Monthly payment, and Lived here since (month/year)?
- Provide your address at school, School, Education level, Area of study, Current year studying.
- Type in your mobile phone number.
- Enter your Air Miles collectors’ number and SIN.
- Supply your employment information, Employed since (month/year), Income details.
- Add another cardholder (optional).
- If you like, add balance protection or skip.
- Click the box provided, to agree to the card’s terms and conditions.
Congratulations! you have completed the application process.
BMO SPC® Air Miles® MasterCard® Activation
To activate your newly acquired BMO SPC® Air Miles® MasterCard®,
- Scroll to https://www.bmo.com/main/personal/credit-cards/airmiles/.
- Enter your BMO card number.
- Tap on the “Submit” link, to get your card activated.
Now that your card has been successfully activated, you can use your card for transactions.
BMO SPC® Air Miles® MasterCard® Login
To gain access to your online card account:
- Scroll to the Bank of Montreal login page.
- Enter card number, and Password.
- Tap on the “Continue” link.
Now you can successfully access your account without stress.
BMO SPC® Air Miles® MasterCard® Password Recovery
To recover your password:
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot your password?” link.
- Enter your card number.
- Tap on the “Continue” link to be directed further on what to do.
You are just a few steps away from recovering your password.
BMO SPC® Air Miles® MasterCard® Bill Payment
To easily make your bill payment:
- To make your bill payment, log into the Online Banking Service.
- Next, tap the Bill Payments menu on the menu bar.
- You are to register a biller with the bank’s Online Banking facility before you can have access to pay the bill.
- Once you’ve added the biller information, tap the “Pay Bills” tab, to make your bill payment.
With these simple steps, making payment easy.
BMO SPC® Air Miles® MasterCard® Customer Service
Call using the number listed on the card’s website, to gain access to a customer care agent.
CHECK THIS OUT: Emerald Flex Rate Credit Card- How to Apply for Emerald Credit Card