Burlington Credit Card is issued for frequent shoppers at the Burlington Coat Factory Store. Thus if you are looking for a card that comes with awesome extras, bonuses, and exclusives which can make your shopping at Burlington Coat Factory Store good and fun, get Burlington Credit Card.
Comenity Bank is the issuer of the Burlington Credit Card. Read on as we bring you all that this card has to offer.
Burlington Credit Card Now Available For Shoppers
This Burlington Credit card has become very useful to a lot of users out there. People are now recommending this Burlington Credit card services than other credit cards. This is so because this credit card has a lot of features and benefits to offer to the users. So if I were you, I won’t waste any more time, just quickly go and use the Burlington card. But first, I will like to tell you the benefits attached to it, for evidence.
What Benefits/Rewards does Burlington Credit Card Offer?
- As a cardholder, you earn 1 point for every $1 spent on Burlington Credit Card at Burlington, MJM, and Cohoes store locations and at Burlington.com. You also get a new-cardholder discount offer for same-day use once approved in stores (offer varies by location).
- Get enrolled in the Burlington loyalty program once you apply regardless of whether or not your Burlington credit card application is approved.
- Once you provide an email as a loyalty member, you will get exclusive email alerts on periodic free standard shipping offers, new arrivals, and fresh markdowns.
As a cardholder how do I receive my Burlington reward certificate to redeem my points?
You will be instantly given your $5 reward certificate immediately you reach 100 points. Reward certificates are available on monthly billing statements, within the account center, and via email. Rewards are valid for 60 days.
What are the current criteria for applying for Burlington Credit Card?
These are the necessary requirements you need to apply for this card.
- You must be of legal age in your state or territory.
- A valid, government-issued tax identification number (such as an SSN or SIN) is a necessary requirement.
- Make sure you have a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address (no P.O. Box addresses).
- You need a valid, government-issued photo ID.
How do I apply for the card?
The Burlington Credit Card and loyalty programs is currently on offer in select stores in Florida, Alabama, Southern California, Michigan, Ohio, Southern Texas, Utah, and Nevada. You are to contact your local store for more detailed information. The Burlington Credit Card will get launched to all stores in the future.
If I have a P.O. Box instead of a physical address, am I still eligible to apply?
An application must be processed using a physical address as the USA PATRIOT Act states that all applicants provide one. If you need to update your address after approval, you are to contact the Burlington Credit Card Help Center for assistance.
How long do I have to wait for my card after approval?
You will get your new Burlington Credit Card within 7-10 business days, immediately you are approved.
How can I pay my bill?
There are several options provided for you to pay your bill. You can via the following mediums;
- Online at www.burlington.com/mycard.
- By phone.
- Through the mail.
Can I have access to view my account and pay my statement online?
Yes, but before you can view your account or make a payment online, you will be required to enroll in the Burlington credit card Account Center.
What minimum payment is needed?
Check your Credit Card Agreement and your billing statement for the required payment information.
Can I pay my Burlington credit card account balance via my personal online banking website?
Yes, your Burlington account number can be referenced on your Burlington credit card with the payment address displayed on your billing statement, enabling you to set up payments via your bank. You are advised to allow 5 business days for the payment to post.
What are the fees associated with Burlington Credit Card?
Review your Credit Card Agreement for any questions you may have about fees and/or APR. You can also find details around APR at www.burlington.com/mycard.
Burlington Credit Help Center
If you need help with other questions you may have, you can access the Burlington Credit help Center by clicking here.