With the capital one Quicksilver Credit card, there is no annual fee and it has a flat 1.5% cash back on every purchase that you make. And you even get to earn about a $200 cash bonus once you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from when you open the account.
To make things a lot better, it offers an introductory 0% APR promotion on purchases for about 15 months. And the absence of a foreign-transaction fee makes this a rare cash-back credit card that is actually worth you taking it along when going on a road trip.
Also Read: How Do I Get A Credit Card With Low Income
Capital One Quicksilver Review
If you want to get your hand on a Capital One Quicksilver Review, then you need to check out these basic tips on the credit card.
To get your hand on a Capital One Credit card, you would need to have at least a Credit Score of 670 to 850. With this credit score, you are good to go.
Plus, the card comes with a 0% Foreign Transaction Fee which is great if you would be going on a Road Trip or traveling on vacation to another country.
- It offers a simple program with a decent return
- An amazing introductory offer
- No annual or foreign transaction fees
- No penalty APR
- There is no opportunity for bonus rewards rates
- The APR can be comparatively high
All About Quicksilver Card Benefits and Features
When it comes to the Benefits and Features, of the Quicksilver card, trust me you can never get enough of it. to begin with, it has been pretty details in this context that it has no annual fee which is a great start. With that stated, let’s get to the benefits and features of the cards:
- No Annual Fee
- Unlimited 1.5% Cash Back
- Rewards Redemption: you get to redeem statements credit or a check in the mail or make use of them to cover the cost of any recent purchase and more.
- Fraud Alerts: if you add your mobile number to your account, you would get notified if something suspicious is going on in your account
- Save Money While Shopping
- Travel Perks: you would be offered the best prices on thousands of trip options
- Card Lock: this is very useful whenever your card gets misplaced or stolen
- No Foreign Transaction fees
- Add an Additional Account User
There are more amazing features and Benefits of making use of the QuickSilver card. Visit www.capitalone.com/learn-grow/money-management/quicksilver-card-benefits/ for more details.
Capital One happens to be offering a couple of security features that is not standard for the industry. While most of the issuers are now allowing you to freeze your card temporarily if it gets misplaced, Capital One is among a select number of issuers that would allow you to do so in a mobile app.
And if you happen to be concerned about making use of your Card Online number, capital one would enable you to create a virtual number that is tied to the account that keeps your card details totally safe.
You even get to create a Virtual Card number for each of the websites that you make use of and lock and unlock numbers whenever you want to.
Capital One Quicksilver Credit Card Application
You can apply for the Capital One Quicksilver Credit Card by first visiting this URL www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/quicksilver-good-credit/. On the front page, click on “apply now”. Once you do that, the rest is up to you, provide all the required details to get your card.
How to Login to Capital One Quicksilver Credit Card
The Sign process is not that complicated, just follow the steps stated below to login into your credit card account:
- First, visit https://verified.capitalone.com/auth/signin
- Then enter your login credentials
- After that, click on sign in
And with this, you are in.
Frequently Asked Questions About Quicksilver
What is the Required Credit Score for A Quicksilver Card?
Well, Quicksilver is open to anyone with excellent credit.
What’s the Difference Between Quicksilver and QuicksilverOne?
While what you need is typically an amazing credit to get approved for a Quicksilver card, Quicksilver One is an amazing option for those with fair credit. With this card, you get to earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, but it comes with an annual fee and a higher APR.