The Capital One Savor Rewards credit card is designed for those that love food. The card offers unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 3% back at grocery stores, and 1% back on all the purchases that you make.
Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card Quick Review
To get this credit card, you would require a Credit score of at least 670. Other details of the credit card include:
REGULAR APR (%): 16.24% – 24.24% variable
ANNUAL FEE: $95
REWARDS EARNING RATE: Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining, entertainment, and popular streaming services, 3% at grocery stores, and 1% on all other purchases.
BALANCE TRANSFER FEE: 3% of the amount of each transferred balance that posts to your account at a promotional APR that we may offer you. None for balances transferred at the Transfer APR.
FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE (%): 0%
- Get Ample cash back rewards on food and entertainment
- Solid cash bonus offer
- And an exclusive opportunity to earn even more cash back
- No 0% introductory APR for purchases or balance transfers
- Excellent credit might be required for approval
Also Read: How Do I Get A Credit Card With Low Income
Capital One Savor Credit Card Bonus
The $300 cash bonus has been made available to all eligible card members that meet the minimum spending requirement. Again, this would break it down to spending $100 per month during the first three months after creating a new account.
This bonus would be made available on top of the regular cash back rewards that you are already earning for the qualifying purchases.
Capital One Savor Credit Card’s Outstanding Benefits
This card has some outstanding benefits that would wow you if you ever choose to make use of the card. It includes:
- Get exclusive access to culinary experiences
- Save money instantly with Paribus
- Find the best available price on online purchases with the Capital One Shopping
- Complimentary 24/7 concierge service
Other Benefits offered by the card include:
- Extended warranty protection
- 24-hour travel assistance services
- Travel accident insurance
- Access to exclusive tickets for entertainment and sporting events
Also Read: How Does Credit Card Interest Works?
Capital One Savor Rewards Credit Card Application
The Application process for the Capital One Savor Rewards Card is quite simple. All you have to do is meet the requirements which include a credit score that is above 670 and you are set.
Once you are set for the application, visit www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/savor-dining-rewards/, click on the apply now icon then provide all the required details and follow the on-screen directions to make the application.
Capital One Savor Rewards Credit Card Sign in
If you already have an account, and you would like to sign in, visit this URL www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/savor-dining-rewards/ and click on the Sign in icon at the top right. Enter your login credentials and you are set.
Capital One has gotten a rating of 815 in J.D. Power’s 2021 credit card satisfaction study. This third rating places the card in Third Place, right behind Discover and American Express, for overall customer satisfaction with Credit cards.
This card comes with some fairly standard features that would make managing your account a lot easier, which include Autopay, 24/7 customer service access and online and mobile banking access. Also, you can text Eno, the capital one Assistant, to get your account balance or even pay bills while you are using your card on the go.
Capital One’s Credit monitoring service, actually is free to use. You stand a chance to get regular credit updates based on the details in your TransUnion and Experian credit reports.
The credit card company offers an interesting number of standard security services on its Cards, which include the following:
- Credit Fraud Alerts through your email, Text, and Phone
- Virtual Card Numbers for you to shop online
- Being able to lock your card if stolen
- 0$ fraud liability protection in the event that your card is used to make an unauthorized purchase.