The Carnival Credit Card offers its card users bonuses, rewards, and fun points that are redeemable for future Cruise vacations and purchases anywhere. Carnival Credit Card is issued by Barclays Bank of Delaware. Cardholders are not charged foreign transactions fee, and this makes this card perfect for cruising around the world.
There’s also a concierge service that card users can enjoy by personal telephone assistance, including recommendations and reservations for dining, travel, hotels, entertainment, and more.
Also Read: Simmons Rewards Visa Signature® Credit Card – Benefits and Application
Carnival Credit Card
You are protected, as this card offers $0 fraud liability protection against unauthorized use of the card. Also, you earn 10,000 bonus Fun points when you use your card for the first time, which is enough to make up tob$100 rewards towards your next cruise purchase on Carnival and world-leading Cruise Lines.
Other benefits with the Carnival credit card include 2x Fun points on Carnival Cruise Line and World Leading Cruise Lines Purchases, 1x FunPoints on purchases everywhere else, no annual fee charges, and card users earn a 10% Refund when they make a booking on Carnival shore excursions on Carnival.com before cruising.
Carnival Credit Card Benefits
What are the benefits you can look forward to with the Carnival credit card?
- Cardholders are not charged foreign transactions fee which makes the card perfect for cruising around the world.
- Cardholders enjoy Concierge service by personal telephone assistance, including recommendations and reservations for dining, travel, hotels, entertainment, and more.
- $0 fraud liability protection against unauthorized use of card.
- Earn 10,000 bonus Fun points when you use your card for the first time, which is enough to make up tob$100 rewards towards your next cruise purchase on Carnival and world-leading Cruise Lines.
- Cardholders earn 2x Fun points on Carnival Cruise Line and World Leading Cruise Lines Purchases.
- Cardholders earn 1x FunPoints on purchases everywhere else.
- No annual fee charges.
- Cardholders earn a 10% Refund when they make a booking on Carnival shore excursions on Carnival.com before cruising.
These benefits will make your card more beneficial to you. for more details on the benefits, visit https://www.carnival.com/carnival-mastercard.
Also Read: Mlife Credit Card – Benefits and Application at www.mgmresorts.com
Carnival Credit Card Application
To apply for, and get approved for the Carnival credit card:
- Visit the Barclay PLC Web page at https://cards.barclaycardus.com/banking/cards/carnival-world-mastercard/.
- Search and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Next, read through terms and conditions for important information related to rates, fees the annual fee, and other costs before applying.
- Next, key in your information in the blank space seen.
- First name, Middle Initial, Last Name, Suffix, permanent Address, Apt, Suite, Bldg.
- City, State, Zip code, Time of permanent Address Residence Status (Own, Rent, Other).
- Employment and Financial Information.
- Occupation, and others.
- Security Information.
- Tick to alert Bank about receiving your Paperless statements via mail regularly.
- Scroll down and click on “Apply”.
You can now relax and wait to see if you get approved for the Carnival credit card.
Carnival Credit Card Application Status
To check for your Carnival Card application status;
- Log in to the Home page of Barclays Bank, click on “Check Your Status” then enter your details; Last Name, Last 4 digits of your social security number, and Mother’s Maiden Name.
- Then, click on the “Continue” button.
With a few more steps, you’ll be able to check your application status.
Also Read: Ambank True Visa Credit Card – Online Registration and Login at www.ambank.com.my
Carnival Credit Card Activation
To activate your new Carnival Card.
- Log in to the Home page of Barclays Bank.
- Search for the activation page and click on the “Activate my card now” button.
- On the next page, enter the last 4 digits of your SSN, Date of Birth, Account number, and Security code, and Tick if you are United States Citizen.
- Then, click on the “Continue” button.
You have to continue to the next page to complete your card activation.
Carnival Credit Card Login
To easily access your card account:
- On the website of Barclays Bank.
- By the right-hand side of the Web page, tap on the “Log In” widget.
- Enter your Username ID and Password.
- Scroll down and click on the “Log In” button.
Being able to access your card account is important if you want to fully harness your card offerings.
Also Read: Citi® Secured Mastercard® – Online Application and Login at www.citi.com
Carnival Credit Card Password and Username ID Recovery
To recover your password or username:
- From the “Log In” section of the Barclaycard Bank page.
- Scroll down and click the “Forgot Username or password” link to verify your account.
- On the next page, enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security number, Date of Birth, and Account number.
- Then, click on the “Continue” button to retrieve your username and reset your password.
With your password and username, you can easily access your account.
Carnival Credit Card Bill Payment
To make bill payments with your credit card:
- Sign in to your card account with the login process, on the account dashboard search for the payment tab for your bill payment.
- Or set up auto-debit, this will enable the bank to deduct the bill from your bank account.
- Credit card payments by Mail.
With these few steps, making your bill payment is easy.
Carnival Credit Card Customer Service
For any inquiries contact the customer service center, using the number listed on the card’s website.
Also Read: How to Save Money to Meet Your Financial Goals