Cash app review is all about analyzing what Cash app is all about and it’s pros and cons. So, you will learn more about it in this write-up. we will be looking at the following topics,
- What is Cash app
- How does it work
- How To send and receive money
- Pros and cons
What is the Cash app?
A mobile phone application that works perfectly well in transferring and receiving money. Individuals often get a bonus when they refer people to sign up for the account. The cash app was founded by Square, Inc. However, users US can buy items and make their payment with a cash card. With this, when you have balance in your cash app, you don’t need to bother your self, paying with your credit card.
How does it work?
When you download, install the app on your mobile phone, then sign-up. Within the app, you can send money to whosoever you want to send money to. Thus to receive money you will receive a notice, it can be by text or email.
How To send money– instant money transfer
open the cash app on your iOS or Android device
Key in the amount you want to transfer
Select the “pay” widget
Fill in your phone number, email or $Cashtag
Type in what the money is for. For instance, money for bills, school fees, dinner etc.
Tap on “Pay” link
Cash app review – how To receive money
- open Cash app, then click on the notification button, at the right top of the screen. Pres the “accept” button next to the pending payment. Confirm and then hit the “Done” tab.
- Still in the app, click on the dollar amount at the screen top, Press on “cash-out” tab
- Choose from the “standard and instant” option given. Note, if you select the “standard” option, it will take a few days for the money to be transferred. But if you choose the “instant” button, it sends the money instantly without delay but a little fee will be charged.
- Select your bank– if you have not linked your account to the app before.
- Sign in to your bank
Cash app Pros
- With cash app, You can transfer money to your family and friends using your phone number or email
- Right on the app, users can buy and sell Bitcoin
- It comes with amazing security such as face and fingerprint ID, PIN login and more.
Cash app Cons
- To build the amount to send or receive, you must verify your account.
- Does not support international money transfer
- Theirs limited openness when it has to do with other transactions using the app.
- To transfer money instantly, you must pay a 1.5% fee.
Conclusively, on the cash app review, most complaints from users center on their poor customer service and shutting down accounts without issuing warning or reason. Thus some customers claim they’ve not gotten their payments. However, if you just want easy peer to peer payment mobile app without a debit card fee, I think you should give Cash app a trial.