Amazon Pay Credit Card is a lifetime free credit-card that comes with no joining fees or renewal Fees, and pays you back everywhere you shop. Amazon pay Card is issued by ICICI Bank in association with Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (Amazon) and Visa.
What are the benefits of Amazon Pay Credit Card?
- Get up to 5% back on Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card
- Earn 5% back on Amazon, in for Amazon Prime customers
- Customers can earn 3% back on Amazon in for non-prime customers
- Receive 2%back on 100+ Amazon Pay partner merchants using this card on Amazon Pay as payment method
- 1% back on all other payments
Earnings come in form of Amazon Pay balance.
How do I apply for the card?
- To apply for Amazon Pay Credit Card, you are to visit ICICI Bank site
- Tap on the “Apply Now” link
- Tap on the “Tap to proceed” link
- Log into your account with your email or mobile phone number and password
- Then login into your account to create your Amazon account.
What Payment options are available for Amazon Pay Credit Card?
Transfer Funds: Transfer funds using UPI, NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, Fund Transfer Abroad, Cardless Cash etc.
Bill Pay: Payments to registered billers, BBPS Bill Pay, Fetch and Pay, Payment Biller Demo, List of All Billers
Online Recharge: Prepaid Mobile, DTH, Data Card Recharge, Toll Recharge.
Online Tax Payment: Direct/Indirect, Tax e-filing, Payment through Phone Banking – IVR, Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Loans & Cards Payment: IMPS Credit Card Payment, ICICI Bank Scan To Pay, ICICI Bank Click To Pay, Call to Pay.
Eazypay: Pay bills and invoices from any bank. With eazypay, you can pay your bills conveniently, be it your education, housing society maintenance or any other bills.
Quick Shopping: Buy Flight and Bus tickets, Recharge Prepaid Mobile/DTH, Gift Vouchers.
Pay at Stores: Touch & Pay using NFC, Pay using mVISA QR code, Pockets.
Pay: Aadhaar Pay, Quick Pay, Touch & Pay.
Can I pay credit card bill using Amazon Pay?
No, you can’t because such option do not apply. However, you can pay your electricity bills, phone bills, recharge your dth, as well as other bills.
How does Amazon Pay work for merchants?
Amazon payments is designed to offer e-commerce solutions to your customers Amazon.com accounts. Simple tools are offered to help you customize your payments, shipping, sales tax, returns and chargebacks. Your customers can also pay without sharing their financial information, and they are also protected by the Amazon A-to-Z Guarantee.
Amazon Pay Credit Card Customer Service Number
For further inquiries on Amazon Pay Credit Card, contact the customer care unit by calling at 1800 103 8181.