My Netflix Subscription Credit Card? You want to Subscribe to Netflix using a credit card, but you don’t know how to go about it? Don’t worry this write-up will guide you on how to pay for your subscription using your CC.
Netflix is one of the leading content platform and production company in America. The company is headquartered in Los Gatos, California. Founded in 1997 by Reed Hastings and Mac Randolph in Scotts Valley California.
Moreover, the primary aim of the company is a subscription-based streaming service providing online streaming from a library of films, TV series. So, you’re looking for platforms to find good video contents like movies, tv-series, I recommend Netflix for you.
The platform provides outstanding movie contents like action, comedy, drama, romance and many more.
My Netflix Subscription Credit Card
Netflix offers three subscription plans the Basic Plan, standard and premium plan. Depending on the plan you go for, you will have access to ultra HD video, and the ability to stream on multiple screens at the same time. Moreover, Netflix has the vastest library of, movies, TV shows, and Netflix original programming.
Netflix accepts several payments methods. There are different ways Users can subscribe to the TV content platform. You p subscribe using your credit cards, such as MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover.
Every month, Netflix bills on the same day you enrolled, which begins immediately after your free trials end.
How To Subscribe For Netflix Using My Credit Card
To pay for your Netflix subscription plans follow the procedure below
Sign Up For Netflix
To register for an account, do the following
- Move to https://netflix.com
- At the “Get started section, key in your email address
- Tap on the Red Get started
- Click on the continue button to create your password
- Enter your password, to start your membership
- To receive an email on their special offers, kindly thick the empty box below
- Then, hit the continue button
- Follow the onscreen steps.
These are the procedure to sign up for a Netflix account. Read below for the next step.
Sign in to Netflix To Make Payment Online
If you have an account already the next thing is to log in to your account to subscribe to the service
- Visit https://www.netflix.com
- Tap on the sign-in button at the top right corner
- Fill in your email address or phone number
- Provide your password
- Then, tap the red sign in buttons. To access your account using your FB data, kindly tap on the Facebook icon.
- Choose the plan you want. And then follow the on-screen directives to pay for your subscription using a credit card.
These are the procedure to log into your account
Choose Your Credit Card Payment option
- Launch the Netflix app or login using the website procedure outlined above.
- Navigate to the” account” button
- Tap on the “ Update payment info.
- It will show the payment option.
- Click on the “credit card” tab.
- Type in the information or details about your payment method.
- Then, follow the on-screen prompt to subscribe to Netflix using your credit card.
These are easy steps to pay your Netflix subscription plan using your credit card.