Change Facebook password. Your account password is an important data that leads Facebook account owners to their account Platform. There are several reasons why users might want to change their password, it could be for security purposes, inability to remember it often, or maybe it’s too simple and can be easily guessed. Whatsoever be the reason, it is up to you, Facebook has made provision for you to change your password whenever you want to, regardless of the reason behind it.
Facebook is a social network that lets you chat with your friends, family, and other millions of users. With Facebook, you can send messages, photos, videos and also receive diverse updates. While creating an Fb account, it will request you to create a password, the password serves as a key to access your Facebook account. So it’s very necessary to keep your account secure by using a strong password. If you made up your mind to change your password, I will provide simple steps you need to change it.
A simple way to change your Facebook password
Follow this process appropriate to change your account password
- Sign in to your Facebook account. Open the Fb app on your device, enter your username and password.
- Click on the down arrow located at the right top side of the screen
- Scroll down and find the settings button, then click on it
- On the account settings page, tap on the Security and login button
- Select the “change password” button, it will take you to the page where you will change it.
- On the new page, provide your current Fb account password, enter the new password and then verify the new password by retyping it in the appropriate column.
- When you are done, click on save changes.
- Log out of your account. To find the logout button go to your account menu at the top, scroll to the bottom of the page you will see it.
- To confirm the password you just changed, after logging out of your account, try to login using your new password to see if it was successful.
Do you forget your password while you have logged in?
Here is what to do to recover your password
- On your account page, go to the right top corner of the page and click on the down arrow or the three vertical lines, to access the settings button.
- Tap on the settings tab
- Select Security and login
- On the fresh page, Press the “Forgotten Password” widget. It will request your mobile number or email address to reset your password. Simply follow the onscreen guide to reset your password.