Earn cash back on every purchase everywhere with a Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card. The Chase Freedom Unlimited card offers a good sign-up bonus and an impressive average rewards rate, including a 1.5% cashback rate on general purchases, making it a great starter card for collecting Chase Ultimate Rewards.
Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card is a card that is issued by Chase bank. It offers awesome rewards, benefits, and rates for users. You get to enjoy unlimited spending with the card. In this review, I will be sharing the benefits and others relating to the credit card.
Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card
Chase Freedom Unlimited is a cashback credit card that can offer plenty of value. Cardholders earn 5% cashback on grocery store purchases (excluding Target and Walmart purchases) on huge in the first year, 5% cashback on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, 3% cashback on dining and drugstore purchases, and 1.5% cashback on all purchases.
The card also has a 0% APR for 15 months on purchases. Once that introductory period ends, the APR is 14.99 – 23.74% variable. The card doesn’t charge an annual fee. New cardholders earn great and incredible benefits on purchases in the first three months from account opening.
Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card Benefits
With that said, what are the benefits of the credit card? The credit card has some incredible and awesome benefits that you wouldn’t like to miss out on. Here are the benefits of the Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card;
- Earn cashback
- Low intro APR
- No annual fee
- Your cash back rewards do not expire.
- Cardholders can redeem their rewards back.
- Use your points to shop at Amazon
- Redeem for a variety of gift cards and certificates for shopping, dining and entertainment, and more.
- You’re covered with inbuilt protection such as zero liability protection, trip cancellation/interruption insurance, travel, and emergency assistance services, and many others that you can discover once you start using the card.
- It’s contactless, which means you just have to tap to pay where you see the contactless symbol.
- You get to enjoy partner benefits from DoorDash and Lyft.
The above are the benefits of the Unlimited credit card from Chase.
Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card
To apply for the card, you need to be accessible to such services, which means you must be up to age in your state to apply. Have a valid ID and others that are required. Follow the instructions below to apply;
- Access the application page.
- Then fill out the form with the required information.
- Enter the first name, last name, mailing address, MI, suffix, city, state, ZIP code, date of birth, mother’s maiden name, email address, SSN/ITIN.
- Add your total gross annual income, type of residence, the primary source of income, primary phone number, and also your alternative phone number.
- Then read on the guide to commence the application and click on Submit.
Follow the steps above to apply for your card.
Once you’ve successes applied for the Unlimited credit card and have been approved, your card should in the next 7-10 working days. When you receive the card and notice it needs activation, then you have followed the guidelines that will on the card envelope to activate your card. You can activate it online or via phone.
Logging into your account gives you access to your profile on a time. From there, you can request a change of card, and also update your information if you wish to make changes. Follow below to login;
- Visit the Chase login page.
- Fill in your username and password and it on Sign in.
The profile will be loaded immediately if the details are right. If you’ve lost your password, you can select the forget username/password icon. Then follow the instructions that will be shown on the next page to recover your details.
If you have inquiries, complaints, and contributions, feel free to contact the customer service that is available whenever you need them. You can get customer service online or via phone.
- Credit Card Walmart: How to Apply For Credit Card Walmart Online
- Gap Credit Card – Gap Credit Card Application – Login – Activate
- JP Morgan Credit Card: JP Morgan Credit Card Application – How to Apply Online
- 2021 Amazon Chase Credit Card: Amazon Chase Credit Card Login