Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card is a travel, rewards and benefits credit card that offers a whopping 60,000 bonus points. This card offers you points on travel and dining, more value on travel redemption as well as earn up to 75K bonus points per year. This card’s benefits are valuable, even though it does not get as much attention as its other features. The card offers protection when you travel and make purchases.
With this card, you get trip cancellation and interruption insurance that can be worth up to $20,000 per trip. If your flight gets delayed, you could be reimbursed for up to $500 per ticket. The auto rental collision damage waiver can come in handy for you.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card
The Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card comes with a full package for its users. Here we will be taking a look at these benefits, travel rewards etc.
- Get 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. This translates into $750 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. (Available to those who not have any Sapphire card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for any Sapphire card in the past 48 months).
- Cardmembers enjoy 2X points on traveling and dining at restaurants – from airfare and hotels to fine dining and cafes.
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Enjoy 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises via Chase Ultimate Rewards
Explore Additional Travel Benefits
- There’s 1:1 point transfer
- Get travel and purchase coverage
- There’s 24/7 access
- Enjoy partner benefits.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- You can earn up to 75K bonus points per year. That is earning 15,000 bonus points for each friend that gets approved for the card when you tap the button.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card Application
Here is how to apply for the credit card:
- Launch your web browser, and visit https://applynow.chase.com/
- You can also apply through the main website by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ link at https://creditcards.chase.com
- As the webpage opens, fill out your details, which are your first name, middle initial, last name, suffix, mailing address 1&2,unit/apt, city, state, zip code, date of birth, mother’s maiden name, email address, SSN/TIN, total gross annual income.
- Enter also your type of residence, primary source of income, mobile phone number and alternative phone number.
- Next, add authorized users, pricing and terms.
- Consent to the certification, pricing and terms of the credit card.
- Lastly, tap on the ‘Submit’ link to complete the application process.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card Login
If you want to successfully log into your credit account, here is an easy step you can use:
- Visit the website at https://creditcards.chase.com
- Navigate up to the top right corner of the page.
- Then tap on the ‘Sign In’ link
- Thereafter, fill out your username and password
- Tap on the ‘Sign In’ link.
And you will be logged in to the credit card app.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card Activation
You can only use your card after you have successfully activated it. To activate your card:
- Go to the card’s secure website
- Fill in your account number, card security code (the last 3 digits on the back of the card).
- The last 4 digits of your SSN.
Then scroll downwards and tap on the ‘Next’ tab to receive instruction on how to complete your activation.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card Payment
In order to successfully make your credit card monthly payments on your Chase card do the following:
- Visit the card site, and go through with the instructions to make your card payment.
- Using the mobile app, you can also make your Chase card payment.
- Alternatively, you can make payments via mail.
Users can also set up autopay, to have the bank deduct the bill monthly.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card Customer Service
You will get all your questions and issues attended to, as you contact the customer service department by calling the support number.