Citi Clear Platinum Credit Card is issued by Citibank. It offers a range of perks and benefits, to cardholders, as they transact with the card. This card comes with a low ongoing purchase rate, which is one of the lowest in the market for a platinum card. It also comes with one of the lowest annual fees that you can find around for a platinum card. Those who are traveling overseas will find the Citi Clear card very useful. This is because they can use the card wherever Mastercard is accepted, which is pretty much at most retailers around the globe.
Cardholders get top insurance coverage with up to $200,000 purchase cover insurance for goods lost or stolen within 90 days for any items purchased on your card. Additionally, there is a manufacturer’s warranty doubled up to 12 months on purchases. With this guaranteed pricing scheme, if you make a purchase on your card and you see it on sale at a later stage you can get a refund on the price difference.
CHECK IT OUT: Fry’s Credit Card – Fry’s Application and Credit Card Activation
Citi Clear Platinum Card
Since this card is all about privileges, you can receive an award-winning bottle of wine every time you dine in a partner restaurant as part of Citi’s Dining Program and you’ll also get 25% off offers available on Citi World Privileges. This includes deals for shopping, health spas, a Sydney Bridge climb as well as discounted movie tickets. Also, Citi has a special offer for new cardholders which is valid until 31 October 2020.
Citi Clear Platinum Credit Card Benefits
If you are wondering what benefits comes with the Citi Clear Platinum credit card, here let’s take a look:
- Offers a discounted rate of 12.99% p.a. on retail purchases.
- Enjoy 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 14 months (reverts to cash advance rate.
- There’s complimentary insurance.
- Cardholders enjoy an extended warranty on new purchases, up to extra 12 months. If any item is lost, stolen, or damaged anywhere in the world within 90 days of purchase on your card, they stay covered.
- Get Free wine, with the Citibank Dining Program.
- Get in first on some of the hottest tickets in town before it gets released to the general public.
- Take advantage of its great shopping deals offer, travel upgrades, etc.
You’ll agree that these are benefits that count as you make use of your card.
Citi Clear Platinum Credit Card Application
To apply for and get approved for Citi Clear Platinum credit card, intending applicants must note the following;
- An applicant is to earn more than $35,000 a year.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- It is expected, that an applicant should be an Australian resident.
All these are the eligibility of the credit card for the application.
How to Apply
Follow the instructions that you will be encountering below to apply for this credit card.
- visit the Citibank application page using the link provided here.
- Enter the following personal details; Title, First name, Middle name, Surname.
- Next, your contact details are needed. They are; Mobile phone and Email.
- Tick the box provided to confirm that you’ve agreed to the Terms and Conditions of the card.
- Tap on the “Continue” link, to be further directed on what to do.
Here are all the steps you will ever need in other to apply for Citi’s clear credit card.
Citi Clear Platinum Credit Card Activation
To activate your newly acquired Citi Clear Platinum credit card;
- Login to Citibank Online.
- Tap on the “Activate your card” link, that is displayed under your account details on the Account Summary screen.
- Key in the required One Time Pin (OTP).
- Choose the card you want to activate.
- Tap on the “Activate” link.
- Follow the prompts, to get your card activated.
Activating your card has now been made easy with these few simple steps.
Citi Clear Platinum Card Login
To gain access to your account;
- Scroll to Citibank login.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Tap on the “Sign On” link.
With these few steps, you can successfully log into your account.
User ID and Password Recovery
If you have forgotten your password or User ID, here’s how to retrieve them:
- On the login page, click on the “Forgot User ID or Password? Link.
- On the new page that pops up.
- Enter your Debit/ATM/ Credit Card Number.
- Tap on the “Continue” link.
You will be further directed on how to recover your User ID and Password recovery.
Citi Clear Platinum Credit Card Bill Payment
You can make your bill payment, using BPAY®. To get started:
- Start by calling the number listed on the website.
- Key in your card or account number.
- Choose the third option.
- Key in your Telephone PIN.
- Your biller code.
- Key in the customer reference number.
- Key in the amount in dollars and cents, excluding the decimal point.
There!! You just succeeded in making a hassle-free payment.
Citi Clear Platinum Credit Card Customer Service
For more details and answers to your questions about the Citi Clear Platinum credit card, visit the card website to gain access to a customer care agent, who is on hand to help you.
CHECK IT OUT: Ulta Beauty Credit Card – How to Apply for Ulta Beauty Credit Card