Citi Clear Platinum Credit Card is a card designed to offer a range of perks and benefits, to cardholders, as they transact with the card. This Card is issued by Citibank.
Citibank Platinum Credit Card happens to be one of the best credit cards, which ensures that it is a one stop solution to all the issues that you are facing.
Not only would you be offered access to some special offers on dining, travel, and entertainment, but you also get to earn reward points for spending at different merchant outlets making use of your Platinum Credit card.
Great Shopping Deals
- Offers a discounted rate of 12.99% p.a. on retail purchases
- Customers enjoy 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 14 months (reverts to cash advance rate
- There’s complimentary insurance
- Cardholders enjoy an extended warranty on new purchases, up to extra 12 months. If any item is lost, stolen, or damaged anywhere in the world within 90 days of purchase on your card, they stay covered.
- Get Free wine, with the Citibank Dining Program
- Get pre-informed on some of the hottest tickets in town before it gets released to the general public.
- Take advantage of its great shopping deals to offer, travel upgrades etc.
Citi Clear Platinum Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- Earnings of $35,000 a year
- 18 years of age
- It is expected, that an applicant should be an Australian resident.
How to Apply?
- Scroll to Citibank application page
- Enter, Title, First name, Middle name, Surname
- Next, your contact details are needed. They are; Mobile phone and Email
- Tick the box provided to confirm that you’ve agreed to the Terms and Conditions of the card
- Tap on the “Continue” link.
How do I Activate Citi Clear Platinum Credit Card?
- Login to Citibank Online
- Tap on the “Activate your card” link, displayed under your account details on the Account Summary screen
- Key in the required One Time Pin (OTP)
- Choose the card you want to activate
- Tap on the “Activate” link
- Follow the prompts, to get your card activated.
How do I make Citi Clear Platinum Credit Card Bill Payment
You can make your bill payment, using BPAY®.
- Key in your card or account number
- Choose the third option
- Key in your Telephone PIN
- Fill out the biller code
- Provide the customer reference number
- Key in the amount in dollars and cents, excluding the decimal point.
Citi Clear Platinum Credit Card FAQ
What is the Minimum Credit Score for a Citi Card?
You are expected to have at least 700 for a Citi credit card when it comes to most cases. This means that the applicants for Citi credit cards require at least a good credit to get approved. But it really depends on which card you are going after. Some Citi credit card requires much higher scores, and one accepts applicants with a limited credit history.
What should I do if I have misplaced my Application Reference Number?
If you misplace your Application Reference Number, you can find it in the application confirmation email sent to you by Citibank at the email address you supplied. Alternatively, you can contact Citibank on 13 24 84, to get your Application Reference Number to proceed with the document upload.
How do I check the status of my application?
Immediately after you’ve submitted your online application, you’ll receive a confirmation email containing your Application Reference Number, and a link that you can use to check the status of your application online.
How long does the application process take?
The application process takes about 15 minutes to complete if you have all of your personal information ready.
How do I save my application?
To save your application, click “Save” at any time via the application process.
Please, make sure that your email address is entered in the save pop-up box. This is to enable you to receive the email containing your Application Reference Number. The reference number is needed to help you retrieve your application at a later stage.