Coles Low Rate MasterCard comes with an everyday low interest rate of 12.99% p.a. on purchases, and enables cardholders, collect flybuys points when they shop at Coles Supermarkets and Coles Low Rate MasterCard is issued by Coles Financial Services.
If you apply for a Coles No Annual Fee or Coles Low Rate MasterCard by 30 June 2019 and get approved and spend in the first 30 days you get “Fancy $100 off your Coles shop? .
Why choose Coles Low Rate MasterCard?
- Get free delivery at Coles online with your Coles credit card
- Charges a low $58 annual fee.
- There’s 0% p.a. on purchases for 15 months.
- Receive 1 point for every $2 you spend at Coles Supermarkets
- Enjoy $10 off your Coles supermarket shop instantly at the checkout when you redeem 2,000 flybuys points
- Combines MasterCard and flybuys card in one, to enable you carry just one card instead of two
- With the Free Coles Mobile Wallet App, you can view and activate flybuys offers with your phone and also keep track of your purchases for your convenience and control.
- You can revel up to 55 days interest free on purchases as you pay your full balance off each month.
- Stay protected also with Coles Shield and MasterCard Zero Liability Guarantee which gives you peace of mind and secures you from fraud.
- Easily access your account online and thru the app
- Gives additional cards, available with one convenient statement
- Gain access to Coles 24/7 worldwide concierge
- Take advantage of complimentary insurance and protect the items you buy with your card if these items are permanently lost, stolen or accidentally damaged.
Is Coles Low Rate MasterCard free?
The Purchases Interest Rates is 12.99% p.a while the Cash Advances stands at 19.99% and the Annual Fee is given at $58. The International Cash Advance Fee isat $5, the International Transaction Fee is 2.5% while the Late Payment Fee is at $10.00. The Over-the-Counter Transaction Fee is given as $2.25 while the Paper Statement Fee is $2.00 per statement.
How do I apply for and get Coles Low Rate MasterCard?
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- You must earn a minimum income of $25,000 per year or more
- Should be a permanent Australian resident
- A good credit rating is required
- Applicant should posses an Australian mobile phone number
- An email address is needed to enable you receive electronic statements and other communications thru email.
- Should have existing flybuys membership number ready.
- Scroll to Coles Financial Services Limited application portal
- In the fields provided, enter the following details; Title, First name, Middle name, Last name.
- In the contact details section, enter the following details; Mobile phone and Email.
- Read thru and agree to the Electronic Communication Consent Declaration.
- Then tap on the “Continue” link, to complete the first phase of the application.
How do I activate my new card?
- Scroll to osc.coles.com.au and login using your username and password
- Thereafter choose your Coles Pay Tag
- Lastly navigate to “Manage My Card” and tap on “Activate”, to activate your card.
Via Coles Mobile Wallet App
Download the Coles Mobile Wallet App and follow the prompts to activate your card.
You can also call at 1300 306 397, to activate your card.
How do I log into my account?
To gain access to your credit card account;
- Scroll to https://www.secure.coles.com.au/apps/auth/signin
- Then type in your Username and Password
- Thereafter, tap on the “Login” link, to access your account.
I have forgotten my Username & Password, what do I do?
- On the login page, click on the “Forgot your Username or Password” link
- Enter your Username
- Key in also your 16 digit card number, which is on your card, or on your statement.
- Enter your 16 digit card number which is on your card, or on your statement.
How do I make Coles Low Rate MasterCard bill payment?
You can make your bill payment via BPAY. To do this;
- Go to osc.coles.com.au, and login with your username and password
- Then tap on “My Payments” and tap on “New Bill Payment”
- Choose the credit card with which you wish to pay your bill, thereafter, choose “New Bill Payee”
- Lastly, go thru with the instructions and make your bill payment.
Coles Low Rate MasterCard Customer Service Number
Contact the customer care unit at 1300 306 397, for further inquiries on the card.